How to finance a Minelab GPZ 7000 ($9,999)

yrekadude

Elite Member
Anyone have any ideas? I'd love to get one and revisit some known gold areas I've found gold at.. my friends with their GPX 5000's were getting it all.. now there is something better....

$10,000 is hard to get together for a metal detector... but I am really excited about the technology... might have to buy a super lotto ticket :no:

Even at $200 a month that would take 4 years to pay without tacking interest on!

Rob a bank maybe, or second mortgage on home, sell vehicle. I think a lot of the extra depth advertised with detector has more to do with bigger 14" coil vs it predecessor. But what do I know? Not a PI man mind you.

Once people stop paying these stupid prices, Minelab will realize that they are not going to get away nickel and diming everyone.

It costs them maybe $100-$200 to make each one... no amount of research and design warrants that price.

Throw your first born on ebay!

Kidding aside, I believe Bart from Big boys hobbies has done layaway deals in the past, I'm not sure if he does it for all machines or not. Shoot him a PM, real nice guy to deal with.

Oh wow, I just seen it. That is insane, what the hell are they thinking? That's automobile prices there. :wow: The GPX5000 was insane at $5500, and this is almost double that.

Coiltosoil

The ML ceo, is kicking back smoking those fat Cuban cigars, and seeing if anybody takes the bait , at that price if they through in a all expense paid trip to England , plane far, 3 meals a day , 1 million acres of virgin land to hunt for a month of hunting, someone might buy one :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: For one more grand, you could get this :shock: http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/scout-indian-red does 11s in the 1/4 mile

I'm not sure how they can justify $10k when the whole design is based off their existing CTX, with a lower waterproof rating. I can't imagine the display, board, and coil justifying an additional $8K.

Form a group with 12 members , split the cost , draw straws each gets it for 1 month . :D first one that gets rich buys 11 more for everyone else.
HH

GPZ 7000 should come with pillow case for that price. Reason: If I had to pay that much for one I'd have to sleep with it under my pillow.

If you really want to buy a $10,000 detector......you can always sell the rest of those marbles rolling out the hole in your head to pay for it :lol:

A Ctx3030 at 2500

Is bad enough to hunt with, when they see 7000 on the machine:shock::shock: when your hunting, your a 10k target, Van Dam No were to run :shock:, better than robbing a bank . No way in my state, that is one of the reasons I have 3- ETPS, I will give one up , 1st, if the have a gun, but 10K Id need to be like dirty Harry, and carry concealed, take a 5 year prison chance , NO way ! :roll: They just priced there self out of the market.

Back
Top Bottom