Dog swallows 152 coins

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Wonder what the VDI on this would be? D8746C27-5F9C-403A-B67C-469117059151.jpeg

But the unanswered question is what were the denominations. I hope she learned her lesson. but I have doubts.

Can't imagine why the dog would eat coins. gads.

We had a Cairn that was prone to stuff like that, she would eat just about anything. Like a pipe, in one end out the other. She would eat rope dog toys and it would still be rope when it reappeared. : )

I had a lab that would eat lit cigarettes! Had to make sure nobody tossed one or he would get it. Absolutely great dog otherwise.

Wow, can you imagine if that passed naturally and the owner didn't clean up after... some detectorist would have a heck of a coin spill to find. Still... eww.

Almost seems like the dog was starving to woof down a pile of coins that size.

That's nothing...Mud could swallow more coins than that:laughing:

Yes I could, quite easily...Back in the 70's at a halloween party, showing off at the bobbing for apples dunk tank..., I gulped down and swallowed an entire apple whole without taking a bite out of it...So a whole fistful of coins would impose no gastronomic trouble for me, and I could pass them with no medical intervention...I'm a human Thumblers Tumbler...I'm still spitting out wheat pennies encased in bazooka bubblegum that I swallowed when I was a kid..

However, I am impressed and interested in possibly buying this amazing coin dog?! Imagine! having a whole litter of specialized coin eating dogs?! Just turn them all out on a totter or sportsfields and let them go to work scarfing up coins!! Its possible! Its been done with fish birds so why not dogs! Like having a whole pack of Canine Coin Cormorants!?

Imagine a pack of Golden Retrievers crossed with Doberman Penny Pinchers! Who needs a detector or a 401k? I woudnt mind at all having a pack of dogs that vomited up or crapped out coins and gold rings all over the carpet! .It would certainly be more economically advantagious than the dog I got now, completely worthless and a massive expense!...The Wife even buys him seasonal costumes!

So yeah, having a pack of Coin Crapping and Gold Puking dogs? I'm there! the mess on the carpet aint my problem, I'm a renter...I do remember passing that apple I swallowed though!....I was in labor for 16hrs!...:laughing:

Attachments

• halloween17.jpg
    halloween17.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 318
  • pimay.jpg
    pimay.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 307
  • halloween17-1.jpg
    halloween17-1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Sometimes people crave foods because their body tells them so..animals too..perhaps a mineral deficieny or something of that nature..or maybe they just smelled good..if it was a pig it would be an authentic piggy bank..

Back
Top Bottom