Top Secret Fisher Manta Release Date News

The information I had was all from open sources - the videos which had been out there on YouTube for several years, the news that FT had acquired the Manta project, the fact that it can operate at very short pulse delays even in salt water - all these things were out there for public view.

LE JAG has posted on this and other forums his experiences with various development versions of the Manta. Carl Moreland has posted that the beach machine is merely the first of what they intend to be a series of PI machines.

My comment here about premium high tolerance parts is my own conclusion based on Alexandre’s posts more than 2 years ago on Geotech about the extremely quiet circuitry - that requires high spec elctronics. My speculation that it will not be cheap is based on the increased cost of high spec bits over lower spec parts and my speculation that it will not be produced in the kind of quantities that FT produces mass market detectors - which means smaller quantities of components purchased - and therefore higher unit costs for the components needed,

As far as the comparison with the Aquastar - this information too has been posted by someone whose name begins with the 4th letter of the alphabet on his own forum - he believed that current versions of Manta prototypes exceeded his own modified Aquastar.

On the same forum, LE JAG wrote..

“some news on Fisher Manta
after using, the most powerful pulsepower
deepstar, SSV3, Aquastar, Goldscan 5c

I can tell you that Fisher Manta is deeper
and more sensitive with its 7us delay ”

I have no more information than what has been posted various places already. I expect we will get no more information until Fisher is ready to announce a product launch.

Come on Joe get a TDI........ um a week before the Manta hits the street.:lol: Well im hoping ..... it comes soon and i dont have to give um my left ..... leg...to buy one. Rick .... they talk about parts tolerance......now ive read Carls book he seems to know WHICH parts are high quality...... are you saying someone would produce a top of the line detector with cheaper parts?

Reminds me of a Steven Wright quote:

"I bought a new camera. It's very advanced. You don't even need it."

Back
Top Bottom