Out of Warranty Propointer Experiences?

Paper

Elite Member
I called a rep today to see if I could get my propointer sent in for falsing and was told it would cost ~$50 (parts $31.20, labor/s&h $21). Said date of manufacture was 2012... I thought it was older, I should have called when I bought it and maybe I could have sent it in then. I also found out my ATpro was made in early 2011 and 250 in early 2014.

I know a lot of you have dealt with their customer service but I'm wondering specifically if anyone has dealt with them on out of warranty propointers. Most importantly, what did it end up costing you?

Thanks!

They told me the same thing with my out of warranty pro pointer. I now own a Makro.:yes:

Just checked out the makro, this one is the way to go, too bad that I got the trx which I like tons except the light is only good to see if its turned on, and no scraper, that light takes tons of frustration out of mding. Though trx advertises a powerful light, it isnt, in fact its worst than the harpor frieght.

Id love to try one out.

same story here , sent it in for repairs and was told it would cost me 50 dollars, add the shipping cost back and forth and your better off buying a new one for the cost,these things are starting to false quite a bit lately:no: went with the minelab

Back
Top Bottom