F75 to F75ltd 2, Considering selling/buying.

Still one hell of a machine in iron sites. Plus with those sites you shouldn't be at 100 sens anyway.

I mainly use it for cellar hole and field hunting, most of the sites are pretty clear of trash and far from EMI so I can generally run the sens in the 90's. The boost mode on the LTD seems to retain depth better at lower sense settings when at EMI hampered sites, but being able to run the sens so high at my locations on the standard F75 I'm not totally sure i'd see any huge depth increases with BP mode vs. DE mode. Maybe I'll wait to see what Fisher puts out next.

If it was me C2S

What your looking at 309 + 99= 408.00 remember you don't have a LTD , just a standard , so the upgrade is more, they done a good job on mine, if you sold your standard, say on ebay , you will probably lose out, I would just pay the 408.00, will cost you less, saving 200 to 300 dollars, than selling and buying new, Earl Ps they pay shipping both ways, you have to wait for the fedex tracking label to your email, don't jump the gun and run it wright to FedEx and pay for shipping like I did :lol:, Earl

What your looking at 309 + 99= 408.00 remember you don't have a LTD , just a standard , so the upgrade is more, they done a good job on mine, if you sold your standard, say on ebay , you will probably lose out, I would just pay the 408.00, will cost you less, saving 200 to 300 dollars, than selling and buying new, Earl Ps they pay shipping both ways, you have to wait for the fedex tracking label to your email, don't jump the gun and run it wright to FedEx and pay for shipping like I did :lol:, Earl

Even if I only got $500 for my detector and extra coil, I could still get an LTD2 for about $950 (less I hear), so for $450 out of pocket I can have a new detector with a 5in coil and full 5 year warranty. It would only cost me $40 more than the $409 upgrade. I rarely use my F75 anymore so right now I think I'll save the money and use it for a larger coil for my V3i and E-trac. I'm happy with the F75 depth, EMI has never been an issue for me so I'm not too concerned about the new EMI shielding software, I just wanted the BP mode. I'd even be happy with an older LTD. I might just wait till they come out with whatever's next.

I here ya

Well maybe you should throw it on Ebay or even on here, and see what you can get, you have the ability to run 90 DST or 91 Regular mode, so far, I haven't taken it out of DST mode, I like it, good luck, in my case it was 159.00 + 99.00= 259.00 , so I am happy, Earl Ps took it out a couple months ago when we had some 50 degree days, hit the school yards with the 5 inch, real nice, later.

Well maybe you should throw it on Ebay or even on here, and see what you can get, you have the ability to run 90 DST or 91 Regular mode, so far, I haven't taken it out of DST mode, I like it, good luck, in my case it was 159.00 + 99.00= 259.00 , so I am happy, Earl Ps took it out a couple months ago when we had some 50 degree days, hit the school yards with the 5 inch, real nice, later.

Yeah for you it's worth it, they charge that extra $150 for me for the BP mode. :( The upgrade program is over though which made my decision easier. I'll just buy an LTD down the road, or wait for their new detector which I'm sure will be out eventually, or maybe see what White's is coming out with next.

Local detector store sells a used F75 for $399. I don't think what the seller would get for it would be very close.

I'm in the market for a used F75, LTD or not...just throwing that out there.

Back
Top Bottom