Bart did it again !!

hawgdawg

Forum Supporter
He sold another Garrett Pro-pointer ,, I've been looking at these things for a year or more trying to decide which one to get , well , I finally just went ahead and got one . It seems to be well made , and just doing air test in the house it seems to get about an inch and a half detecting distance maybe more on larger objects . Now I've just got to get some time off to get out and put it in the dirt . Thanks Bart , I will be in touch for another item soon .

Read the instructions very carefully. Don't get water into the speaker on the side. Cover the speaker well when cleaning it.

You should get two inches off the tip and three or four off the sides. If your prone to leaving things laying you can tether it, or place some reflective tape on it.

place a piece of electrical tape over the speaker holes, this will keep dirt and moisture out plus quiet the unit down some

He sold another Garrett Pro-pointer ,, I've been looking at these things for a year or more trying to decide which one to get , well , I finally just went ahead and got one . It seems to be well made , and just doing air test in the house it seems to get about an inch and a half detecting distance maybe more on larger objects . Now I've just got to get some time off to get out and put it in the dirt . Thanks Bart , I will be in touch for another item soon .

They are a huge asset! Once you use one and don't spend half your time fishing around in a hole to find the target your hooked! Lol

Back
Top Bottom