XP Deus 2- Calabash shows that the small gold can't hide anymore on the Beach!

southernrelic

Forum Supporter
https://youtu.be/Zv2mfneAwHk

This was pretty impressive hitting this small 10k gold ear ring back ! I think Calabash is on to something here. Really appreciate Calabash taking the time to put up these videos and help people learn this machine. He ran the sensitivity at 99 !!! That's definitely unheard of ! This machine continues to impress. Pretty obvious that XP put in a lot of time on making the beach a high priority with this machine. Happy hunting !!!

That's awesome ! Ya know what else won't hide at the beach ? Small aluminum chair back rivets , firepit blobs , 8" deep pulltabs , foil covered 12" deep bottlecaps and 16" deep vertical rusted tent stakes.

Not sure what it is called? But it is a control thing. Sure hope Calabash isn't teaching kids in school. Can someone put a freeze on the spam these two post?

LOL🤣🤣🤣 I agree seems like a lot of clowns responding to these posts. Boy one guy with a metal detector sure does something to you guys. I don't get it?🤷!♂️ The guy shows something pretty cool that a new metal detector is doing and everyone jumps him ??? Has anyone ever stopped to consider he might be right about this machine. Happy Hunting !

LOL🤣🤣🤣 I agree seems like a lot of clowns responding to these posts. Boy one guy with a metal detector sure does something to you guys. I don't get it?🤷!♂️ The guy shows something pretty cool that a new metal detector is doing and everyone jumps him ??? Has anyone ever stopped to consider he might be right about this machine. Happy Hunting !
We aren't laughing with you. We are laughing at you!

That's awesome ! Ya know what else won't hide at the beach ? Small aluminum chair back rivets , firepit blobs , 8" deep pulltabs , foil covered 12" deep bottlecaps and 16" deep vertical rusted tent stakes.

🤣 I take it you are use to digging those items judging by what you post 🤣🤣🤣 But hey you don't have to watch and you don't have to respond but their are people on here that would like to know what the XP Deus 2 does on the beach.

🤣 I take it you are use to digging those items judging by what you post 🤣🤣🤣 But hey you don't have to watch and you don't have to respond but their are people on here that would like to know what the XP Deus 2 does on the beach.
At the moment , my main machine is a pulse. And yes , I do dig alot of what I mentioned. It's very difficult to NOT dig these items on my quest for gold on our beaches. As these items can ALL signal gold. Some understand this. Some don't. No different than using a MF machine either. VLF is a bit different. Getting all hyped over an earring back ? Have at it.

We aren't laughing with you. We are laughing at you!

Sorry ITsaring how about talk about the machine. That's all I want to hear. The noise and and the insults do nothing for you but make you look stupid. TNSS said it best don't trap yourself.

At the moment , my main machine is a pulse. And yes , I do dig alot of what I mentioned. It's very difficult to NOT dig these items on my quest for gold on our beaches. As these items can ALL signal gold. Some understand this. Some don't. No different than using a MF machine either. VLF is a bit different. Getting all hyped over an earring back ? Have at it.

Thanks for a very good response. I appreciate that. I came here to talk metal detecting and discuss. Good dialogue👍 I know what you mean and I do understand that those other items would come close to the gold range as well. The real question though is how many machines would have missed this ? I have a equinox and have used it for 3 years on the beach and before that I had an Excal but I don't believe I have ever dug many ear ring backs that small or made of gold. Maybe someone on here is ear ring back master I don't know. But curious if others have dug a lot of real gold ear ring backs in the past?

southernrelic said "their are people on here that would like to know what the XP Deus 2 does on the beach."

Hi Southernrelic,
I appreciate what you and Calabash are doing to help inform people about the XP Deus 2's features and characteristics. I am especially interested in that new for VLF detectors, Beach Sensitive mode. I'm glad John found some gold using that mode in wet sand, especially a micro gold 10k earring back. I know from experience that the Equinox in its Beach 1 mode would hit that earring back but only if it was very shallow. Equinox Beach 2....not happening unless its basically touching the coil.

What gets me and some on here fired up is you and Calabash really pushing this detector. I hunt the same beaches you do. They are some of the mildest and easiest to hunt on the East Coast USA as far as low black sand levels and salt levels.

So, saying you want to show people what the XP Deus 2 does at the beach......should be stated, what the XP Deus 2 does at your beach. West Coast, Gulf of Mexico, Northeast Atlantic beaches are a whole different story.
If you guys would narrow the scope of what the Deus 2 is capable of by just saying how it is doing in YOUR area and that may or may not translate to my area or somebody else's area your exuberance would be a little more acceptable in my opinion.

Last edited:
This has turned into quite the clown car

3 ring circus and who’s the head clown? :laughing:

I mean,that’s great that XP has reworked the Deus ,,but how much ooohh and ahhhing can we do over these videos? Somone please make it stop ,for the love of god.. I mean come on man, how many videos does anyone need,? And now there’s a 75 hour report, before that a 50 hour report and I think a 25 hour report.. come on man

No one is pushing Deus 2.
Instead progress reports are being entered.
So folks can read.

What do you want them to do?
Save up all the info and then post after a month or longer?

Same ones would still complain about it.

Stupid behavior here by some folks.

The first user updatable MF VLF detector that has both black sand and salt settings included. And a water proof rating to 66 ft. Plus an unheard of 5 year warranty for waterproof unit.

Yeah I think users should be posting about this rig. Why not.
This is a metal detecting forum.
Last I checked.

Romper room theatrics here are an embarrassment to this whole forum.
And guest here seeing this garbage, wonder what they think? I can only guess.
This ain’t happening on a lot of other detecting forums. And shouldn’t be here either.

No one is pushing Deus 2.
Instead progress reports are being entered.
So folks can read.

What do you want them to do.
Save up all the info and then postman after a month or longer?

Same ones would still !!!!! about it.

Stupid behavior here by some folks.

The first user updatable MF VLF detector that has both black sand and salt settings included. And a water proof rating to 66 ft. Plus an unheard of 5 year warranty for waterproof unit.

Yeah I think users should be posting about this rig. Why not.
This is a metal detecting forum.
Last I checked.

Romper room theatrics here are an embarrassment to this whole forum.
And guest here seeing this garbage, wonder what they think? I can only guess.

Are you freaking kidding me?... no ones pushing the Deus 2? You have flooded every freaking forum,and now this guys doing the same.And calabash has flooded findmall and god knows where else.. your gonna break the internet.... give it a rest

Are you freaking kidding me?... no ones pushing the Deus 2? You have flooded every freaking forum,and now this guys doing the same.And calabash has flooded findmall and god knows where else.. your gonna break the internet.... give it a rest

Woody not all folks read on all detecting forums.
Even the administrator here admitted this few days ago.

Every thread is clearly titled.
So don’t click on woody. Simple.

I haven’t told anyone to buy Deus 2 or any other detector model.
If someone here ask for advice on detector purchase. I may give recommendations. And the reasons behind. This would not be classified as pushing a detector model.

That 10k earring back found with Deus 2.
You likely will see it again.. It will be tested laying and or buried in wet salt sand. And Minelab Equinox 800 and Deus 2 will be compared.

Why does it bother you so much?
Just don't read it or ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom