• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

What would you buy

The most expensive, just for the heck of it.......maybe one of those ground radar units.....and hire a bunch of people to lug it around the mountains!!!! Lots of "lost" mines in this area!!!!!

Dusty

If money is no object i would buy both a
Whites V3I and Minelab E-Trac
Money was an object so i bought a V3I
Hopefully this year i will buy a E-Trac
Then i will be able to decide which is best for my taste
and sell the other

If I was in Kellyco's showroom and someone offered to buy me any detector there, I would get an Etrac.

If my bank account was in the millions and I could do whatever I wanted, I would buy an Etrac, V3i, F75, and Excal just to cover all the bases.

But since money is an issue and I have to choose only 1 detector, I'm getting an Etrac.

Only one ?

Then it would be Minelab Excalibur II.
If more than one it would be another GTI 1500 with Sun Ray and either the top notch Whites or Minelab. Oh, plus the Excal.
Come on lottery ! I'm getting a lotto bug and it's been a year and a half or so.
Marty

Whites V3I, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal ll, and a Nice Gold Prospecting Detector!

Maybe a Deus. Maybe a 10K phony GPR. Maybe a side scan sonar (if that qualifies). Maybe a V3i.

My next purchase... and I do not know when that will be, will be a White's TM-808.... need to go for the deep stuff ... RickO

I haven't looked at any expensive ones because there's no way I'm going to get one. I'd probably get something from Minelab though.

That's weird... I only have one post. I swear I made a thread introducing myself.

I'd buy the top dog from every manufacturer, then since money is no object, I'd make a huge test bed of every coin in circulation at 2" depth intervals down to 14"'s or so for analysis.......Or maybe I'd just get an Excal. and live at the beach...

Back
Top Bottom