Road trip leads to gold and diamonds.

Kapi

Forum Supporter
One of our recent hunts. I got the tungsten and the 10K diamond ring and Larry got the 18K gold electroplated junker.

Attachments

• Feb 25 17 Three rings.jpg
    Feb 25 17 Three rings.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 503
  • Feb 24 17 Gold ring.jpg
    Feb 24 17 Gold ring.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 484
Must be a small ring to only be 2.9 grams... its not hollow is it? Are you giving it to Larry? ;)

It was partially hollow and broke when we tried to clean it! Old brittle 10k, scrapper now!

I was showing PI JOE and old school ring and he tried cleaning off some of the green and it broke in his hands... also had a 1913 school ring crumble when I dropped on the pavement... I should drop all the rings I find :D

Ring Mama!! No stopping this Girl!!

I was showing PI JOE and old school ring and he tried cleaning off some of the green and it broke in his hands... also had a 1913 school ring crumble when I dropped on the pavement... I should drop all the rings I find :D
I think I broke one of yours also

:dingding: Way to get out there and score the yellow!

Because it's so light? Its hollow. Larry broke it trying to clean it. LOL Ill post a pic later.

No, no, no... I can't put my finger on it but something's... :hmmm: ... different...

R5

Last edited:
No, no, no... I can't put my finger on it but something's... :hmmm: ... different...

R5

Could it be the dr missing from my user name? :) I changed it.

or perhaps Mr. Shells missing and a mermaid is in his place? thats because Im at Larrys not home.

or maybe its the camera shot? ...at Larrys my camera is home :)

Could it be the dr missing from my user name? :) I changed it.

or perhaps Mr. Shells missing and a mermaid is in his place? thats because Im at Larrys not home.

or maybe its the camera shot? ...at Larrys my camera is home :)

Yes to all of the above! :laughing: I could have dragged this out forever...

"Did you change your hair?"
"You seem... shorter."
"How did you lose your PHD?"

IMO, Kapi's better. Shelly's better too. And as to the Del Rio doubter; just click your heels three times.

R5

Yes to all of the above! :laughing: I could have dragged this out forever...

"Did you change your hair?"
"You seem... shorter."
"How did you lose your PHD?"

IMO, Kapi's better. Shelly's better too. And as to the Del Rio doubter; just click your heels three times.

R5

:laughing: Im glad you didnt drag that out too long! I'll let Shelly know he was missed hes been camera shy lately. (or was Shelly a she? I forget) and I like just Kapi a lot better too :)

Back
Top Bottom