Just ordered my first MD, a Garrett AT PRO

Slick

Forum Supporter
Just ordered the AT PRO from NEMD and I have to agree with everyone that Andrew is great to deal with.

I would also like to thank everyone who made suggestions, as a newbie I do appreciate it.

After reading alot of the threads I knew that the AT PRO was the one for me.

I can't wait to get it and start hunting.

I'll post my first hunt results, good, bad or ugly.

Thanks again,

Slick

I believe you made the right decision. Of course everybody has thier favorites (kind of like the Chevy / Ford / MOPAR thing). I'm waiting for my AT pro to get here (tomorrow, I think) but I have an ACE 250 now and love it!

Keep us up to date on how you learn to use the AT Pro, I was torn between it and the Ace 250, ended up getting the Ace 350 for a great deal despite being offered a terrific deal on the AT Pro, just with all the rumors of initial run issues and the price difference ($300) and my lack of metal detecting experience and mentors I took the low route, so far the 350 has been enjoyable to use and I'm learning more every day. Hopefully I'll hit a big strike (gold ring!) and be able to get a Pro or better!

Good machine

Got my AT PRO a week or two ago and love it, its a great machine. The ProPointer is also a must have !

I first tried the phone then I emailed NEMD and the rest of the sponsors and NEMD gave me the best deal, then I called to order the AT PRO, PRO Pointer and a Leashe and had to give my name and number and Andrew called me back in less than half an hour.

Back
Top Bottom