Ace 150 or Ace 250

luky5251

So I started to spare money to my first detector and I hope that to august I will spare enough money.I want to ask what is the main differences between Garret ace 150-158€(228$) and Garret ace 250-219€(316$) and which metaldetector would be the best for me beginner?It don't have to be Garret.

I think the only real differance is that the 250 has a few more programs and a pinpoint button. It seams that most peole who had the 150 upgraded to a 250.

Fisher f2 with the extra coil and pinpointer is a good detector and it cost a little over $200. USA

I think this (Fisher F2) would be an excellent alternative to the Ace 250 if it's available and in the same price range.

Fisher F 2 is too expensive in my country.But there is avalaible Tesoro compadre 6, Viking Vk 20 or C.Scope C.S1MX but Garret ace 250 is better or not?

Forget the Ace 150. I have one and it is only good for tot lots. In the dirt it rings up nails as coins.

Mine did this too. Had me digging up trash all day EVEN when discrimination was the highest. Bought a fisher f4 and never looked back.

Back
Top Bottom