Pigged Out at the CLAD Buffet Line/Fields Today

Thanks Ohiodigger! If I am still lucky, I am hoping to have a good year.

As to your side note, hummm, I am no expert, but 14/15 seems very low. Perhaps it's the soil, or your ground balancing. I find ground balancing one of the most important things for that little extra depth. If it were me, I call ML customer service and inquite

That’s on the high end for me, I always ground balance and noise cancel too.... somedays I have to run sensitivity at like 9/10.... I’m gonna try to lower my threshold and turn up sensitivity

Thank you!

What a haul! Excellent work and thanks for sharing. Whoa!

Thank you Dirty Nails! Now if only my next site will be as productive. But honestly, one coin makes my day.

Your pouch must have been around your ankles by the end!

Thanks Saoirse! Funny you said that...but your are right. I have an older leather type detecting combo holster with a zippered find pouch. I could not stuff one more coin into it, as I was afraid I break the zipper on it. At the end, I was tossing the coins into my trash section.

Thank you!

Wow, that's a ton of coinage!!!

Thanks Vermonster! After finding all those for that day, I will probably be on a clad diet like the silver one I am on now.

Man that’s an incredible clad take for a day! I’ve never found that much in an entire month! :lol: nice spot!

Thanks GroundSweeper! Yes, you are right...location, location, location. I was just fortunate that I was able to work it.

Back
Top Bottom