Only Found 2 Rings Today..

:laughing:.Nobody talks about these things much...

I know, right? Everybody thinks this treasure hunting is all bikini's and sunshine scooping up 24k necklaces every other step.
No mention of the polar bears, iceburgs and getting stogies slapped out of your face by waves. We earn that clad my good man! :cool:

Yeah...thats about the worst!..Losing a good smoke to a wave! Or farting inside of a tight fitting wetsuit!.....especially if you are not wearing ankle weights! You wind up flat on your back floating around like a rotten sea otter! :laughing:.Nobody talks about these things much...

Mud, you really need to write a book. Some of your visuals are just outrageously funny.

Mud, you really need to write a book. Some of your visuals are just outrageously funny.

Dont tell me this has never happened to you Scubadee!! Floating around on your back, like a 200lb septic sea otter, pounding on a colostomy bag with a dead carp, trying to knock that stink bubble out of a wetsuit...Nothing to be ashamed of...:laughing:.

I need to get old and retire to hunt everyday 🤡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You dont need to get old to retire! Especially with a Hobby like this! Jobs nowadays tend to be temporary and unprofitable nuisances! Beside, its well known in most Companies, "20% of our people do 80% of the work" the rest are merely troublemakers like management, or needless accessories like HR and Accounting!!
Yeah...just walk on out of there..consider it a public service! Free up a seat for somebody who doesnt detect! Time and Gold waits for who? NOBODY!:laughing:

You dont need to get old to retire! Especially with a Hobby like this! Jobs nowadays tend to be temporary and unprofitable nuisances! Beside, its well known in most Companies, "20% of our people do 80% of the work" the rest are merely troublemakers like management, or needless accessories like HR and Accounting!!
Yeah...just walk on out of there..consider it a public service! Free up a seat for somebody who doesnt detect! Time and Gold waits for who? NOBODY!:laughing:

By the time he is old enough to retire you and I will have gotten everything anyway. . . :laughing::cool:

By the time he is old enough to retire you and I will have gotten everything anyway. . . :laughing::cool:

That is MY wish and HIS greatest fear!:laughing: You are doing great this year Irons! For the Big Lake no less!...Outstanding Performance!

I will say this...STURRAT is no normal 'hobbiest'..... even at his young age compared to us he has more time behind the coil than me and you combined.....His Father got him into this early, as he is doing with his Sons...

He is absolutely deadly on research and hunts with a commitment, focus, and vengeance seldom seen...add the strength of youth into the equation, a disregard for inclimate weather and yeah...Huge gold hunter threat!....I hear tell he is looking to upgrade to a Minelab top of the line water rig even...

We are lucky he has a job and a Family that he spends a lot of time on...or there would be no hope for me... he is a helluva good guy though, and He has made me a more successful hunter on account of his wisdom and friendship...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom