Last 2 Hunts – 2 Silvers!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
On Friday, I took off immediately after dismissal since low tide was at its lowest around that time. I had my equipment with me so I didn’t have to go by the house. I got to the beach and put in a nice 3 hours in before the sunset. I worked the area of the pyramid sinker a bit but nothing else interesting came up. The straight tweezers were a neat find and I don't mind having pair of those since they seem useful for taking put splinters or gluing small things. I love anytime that I can get a hunt in after work and soon Daylight Savings Time will take effect giving me an extra hour to hunt so that good! :yes:

I wasn’t going to hunt yesterday but I saw that I had a dance show to go to with the wife in the middle of the day on Sunday :roll: ...so…CARPE DIEM!!! I left the house at noon on one of those spectacular “nothing but blue in the sky days”. When I got to the beach it was nice and clam and the water was as clear there as I’ve ever seen. This beach doesn’t get the year round tourists so targets have been infrequent. As its starting to warm up (for our standards), hopefully the potential depositors will start to amass. Although I was a little disappointed at the lack of the yellow, I’ll take the 2 silver rings on a day like this anytime! :good:

Attachments

• 2-24-17.jpg
    2-24-17.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 2-26-17.jpg
    2-26-17.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 2-26-17 Rings.jpg
    2-26-17 Rings.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I admire your attitude Felix- you don't always have to find gold to have a successful hunt. Congrats on the beautiful rings! :yes:

Nice! Any pics from the Dance Show you would like to share?:laughing:
This is a picture of the program I took yesterday. Just for you Mud! ;)

Attachments

• 20170226_133321-1.jpg
    20170226_133321-1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 74
Body Paint? Interpretive dance? And Here I had you figured for a Swing afficianado? I can see you in spats and a zoot suit, 1930's gangsta replica attire, doing some twirls and lifts to big brass and all..flappers everywhere etc.....Wow...I called this one wrong....sorry about that...:laughing:

Body Paint? Interpretive dance? And Here I had you figured for a Swing afficianado? I can see you in spats and a zoot suit, 1930's gangsta replica attire, doing some twirls and lifts to big brass and all..flappers everywhere etc.....Wow...I called this one wrong....sorry about that...:laughing:

:laughing::rofl::laughing: Good one!

Any chance the junk might be silver? Old stuff corrodes bad in some Michigan lakes.
You know I didn't even put the magnet to it but I suppose it may. Will try magnet on it when I get home.

Congrats on an end of the day hunt with a little silver mixed in. I was just saying I gotta get out more, been subbing a lot of days lately and now your my hero! Showing me the way to bail at the bell and head to the beach. Aloha and happy hunting

Back
Top Bottom