Big Silver & platinum W/Diamonds

romyrome

Elite Member
You've seen the pics from George and I but heres the fun video =)
Its always a blast hunting with fellow forum member compass George.
We went on though the weather and it payed off in a big way, Come Join Us :cool:

Love when they are just laying on the surface like that :) Love your videos.

Romy

The master of video's, must be nice , that beach is a dream, that Old silver, ring's, wow , nothing like that here :( , glad to see you out hunting again, i hunted yesterday 1 dime 6 Feix , no gold , or silver , seasonal here , wanting, happy hunting , Compass congrat's on the Plat with diamond's , Romy you should have bought George breakfast , i told you, that Plat would have been your's :laughing: just kidding bro., take care Earl

Excellent, as usual. Thanx for taking us along ! Good to see some west coast CA action :)

That’s a great video. Thanks for sharing it. Hopefully you keep finding the good stuff

Great job Romy, love watching your videos. Watching you grab that big silver was awesome :shock: Congrats on the great finds

You've seen the pics from George and I but heres the fun video =)
Its always a blast hunting with fellow forum member compass George.
We went on though the weather and it payed off in a big way, Come Join Us :cool:
great hunt, incredible to me that you guys are still finding silver coins in those places, doesn't look like someplace people would swim. I live in fl and have never found a silver coin on a beach

Back
Top Bottom