• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A Long Way From Home..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Pulled 2 silver... was hoping for yellow... had to settle for 5 nickels two being buffalo's.. the silver quarters are Washingtons... I hunted slope only as water was murky and tide did not go out.. pulled a bunch of wheats.. sorry Felix none of these things named after you :lol:

Tomorrow I will return the cremation tag but wanted to take a picture of it first.. no way will I take pictures of where I hunt.. too many prying eyes on the net...

Attachments

• IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 567
Yup, send that one back to where it came from with a few ounces of lead to keep it out there...
Nice old finds boss!

I enjoy seeing the old stuff you get to pull. :yes:
.. sorry Felix none of these things named after you :lol:
Well that's just discrimination! :lol:
Tomorrow I will return the cremation tag but wanted to take a picture of it first.. no way will I take pictures of where I hunt.. too many prying eyes on the net...
Getting a little paranoid in our cranky old age I see! :p :lol:

I have found a few of those. I take a picture and hurt my arm throwing them back into the ocean. I don't think that most folks know that there is a tag in with the cremains.

I enjoy seeing the old stuff you get to pull. :yes:

Well that's just discrimination! :lol:

Getting a little paranoid in our cranky old age I see! :p :lol:

Good job on picking apart my post :lol: Not paranoid.. its right thing to do... I sort of worked the area to see if I could find some bits of gold teeth :lol:

I have found a few of those. I take a picture and hurt my arm throwing them back into the ocean. I don't think that most folks know that there is a tag in with the cremains.

I'll let Mark throw it back for me then ;) I was going to skip it along the surface so hopefully it will go out further than I can hunt..

Well you are getting out, that is a good thing...

What is it with you and teeth, will air mail the half full set I just found. Can put them on display in the living room... Things are creepy... :lol:

What is it with you and teeth, will air mail the half full set I just found. Can put them on display in the living room... Things are creepy... :lol:

If they are gold any of us will take them!

Nice finds Craig. Hope you find some yellow out there soon.

Why dont you keep that tag and put it on your keyring? I mean hey, see if it holds any residual Good Luck or Karma points from the former occupant? Sorta like a Gift Card?...:laughing:.

Yup, send that one back to where it came from with a few ounces of lead to keep it out there...
Nice old finds boss!

Thanks Zee.. was nice getting out after not hunting for over a week...

Guarantee you now someone in Florida will play the play four 3856. :shock:

So did you play that number Larry? :lol:

Bwhahahah, true pirate!!! :pirate2:

Thanks David..

Old gold teeth are usually high carat... I have found lots of singles over the years.. after Sandy, Bill.. I found a few during a 3 hunt stretch all high carat like the one below...

If they are gold any of us will take them!

Nice finds Craig. Hope you find some yellow out there soon.

Thanks Bob.. Your water warming up any yet? Ours stayed fairly comfortable this year... its hovering around 38.

Why dont you keep that tag and put it on your keyring? I mean hey, see if it holds any residual Good Luck or Karma points from the former occupant? Sorta like a Gift Card?...:laughing:.

Why don't you go to the park and find your dinner :lol:

Attachments

• 002 (2).jpg
    002 (2).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 442
cfmct : When I first read where you said you were going to "return the cremation tag", I thought you were going to track down the person's heirs by the # on there, or something like that. (Which I suppose is possible via the mortuary and their records. )

But then I realized you meant "return it to the sea". Doh ! :laughing: Yes, when people scatter their loved one's ashes at sea (tossing them into the surf), they do NOT want that back. Doh !

Yeah... I just got home... it was a long drive :laughing:
The title to your post and the tag gave it away. :lol: The old swimming beach behind the Disney Hotel is awesome hunting. Don't pay any attention to the "Alligator Warning" signs they just posted those after a death. The beach was used for years. :D

Love the old stuff you find. Glad to see you getting out. Spring is on the way. Every year I get a pair of ducks on the pool cover. They made their appearance this morning. Messy sons of @$&%(*#.

cfmct : When I first read where you said you were going to "return the cremation tag", I thought you were going to track down the person's heirs by the # on there, or something like that. (Which I suppose is possible via the mortuary and their records. )

But then I realized you meant "return it to the sea". Doh ! :laughing: Yes, when people scatter their loved one's ashes at sea (tossing them into the surf), they do NOT want that back. Doh !

When I first found it I thought it was a key for a changing room... wrong ;)

nice hunt craig sorry i coulnt make it ,wednesday we can get out for a hunt ;)

Thanks Mark... I may or may not try tomorrow somewhere...

Love the old stuff you find. Glad to see you getting out. Spring is on the way. Every year I get a pair of ducks on the pool cover. They made their appearance this morning. Messy sons of @$&%(*#.

Thanks Goodmore.. catch them and have a meal out of them... :D

Glad to see you are still in the game and have a great sense of humor Craig. I hope to get back to the water again this year!

Back
Top Bottom