Buying the first metal detector

Portugal_Detect

Hello there!

Im from Portugal, and i have 30 years old and im interested in buying a metal detector.

I have never used one before, but im enthusiastic with that ideia.

I was looking to buying a "Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector" cause its affordable to me (my budget is 100$), and i like the reviews i found about it.
I do have founded an international website who sells me that metal detector for 77$ but they cant ship to my country (Portugal, in Europe)
So me second best solution its to buy it on other websete for 103$ but that ships to my country.
But i dont know if thats a good buy, or if i should search any other websites o sell them more cheap, or even if i should buy this model.

I dont know if im making a good decision on this one, so here are my questions:
1 - Do you know any trusted website where i can have that detector (or a better one) for less then 100$?
2 - Is Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector a good metal detector for a begginer like me?

My best regards

Welcome to the forums, I cant speak for the bountyhunter detectors, but many people start with them. Personally I would save up and try and get around a $200 budget and get an Fisher F2 or Garrett Ace250. But if $100 is all you got its all you got. Kellyco sorts detectors by price so you can get an idea of what you can afford. Also dont be afraid to buy used for your first, most detectors see many owners over their lives and hold up great.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/metaldetectors/55to299/

Welcome from South Beach FL. The Garrett Ace 250 and the Fisher F2 are great starter MD. KELLYCO always have the best deals on New and Used Metal Detectors definitely check them out. I always call Wanda shes very knowledgeable and she will put you on the right direction.

Thank you for your time and help.

After thinking, i will advance to Bounty Hunter TK4. In future, who knows if i get The Garrett Ace 250 or the Fisher F2 ;)

Thank you all

buy one you are not going to have to upgrade within the year. AT Pro.. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom