Taking my one a day Silver's

Hate to say it Jack, but it ain't getting any easier out there. I struggle to find even one silver alot of times. Good to see your new hunting season is officially underway, and congrats on the nice coins :cool3:

Congrats on the silver Trapper! The fun of getting out with friends is well worth it.

We just have trip across a park like last fall Trap...new(to us) places will be the key this year, no doubt. Keep at it.:yes:
I would love to stumble on to another site like that one again. Tried that without any real luck on two sites today with Mike. I'll keep at it as I got to get stooped lucky one of these times. Trapper
Congrats on the silver Trapper. Alas you can get out to hunt. I'm sure the multiple silver hunts will be rollin in soon. Good luck and HH Mark
Thanks Mark. Still limited to where but getting better every day. Hope your right as most of the hunts are a sites pounded last year. Trapper

One silver per hunt is better than none! It's only a matter of time before we see you posting massive silver numbers again.:yes:
I do not expect to have the year again like last Fred. Going into retirement I had a long list of sites that were all hit very hard. This year that list is a lot shorter and with a lot more travel. The good thing going is I am planning a lot of door knocks. Trapper
Congrats on those silvers!
Thank you Twizzle. Hoping to add more to the counts as the weather improves. Trapper

A silver a day keeps the doctor away! I’m sitting at only 2 silvers for the year across about a dozen hunts, so I’m pretty jealous of your ratio at this point! I better get digging, or my doctor bills are gonna get out of control! :lol:

Sounds like a fun outing with your buddies and oldies were found by all. Congrats on the silvers.
It was a lot of fun Jason, always great to get out with these guys. They just make the hunts just so much more satisfying. Trapper
Congrats on the silvers! I’d take a silver a hunt ratio for sure.
Appreciate your reply Beetle. I'm happy to dig Silver on a one a hunt average, just got a little spoiled last year. Trapper

Hate to say it Jack, but it ain't getting any easier out there. I struggle to find even one silver alot of times. Good to see your new hunting season is officially underway, and congrats on the nice coins :cool3:
No doubt about it Jeff. Seems I'm working a lot harder also. Still I got to count my blessings. Have been out 12 times in 2019 and dug Silver in ten of those hunts. Things should get better as the weather warms. Trapper
Congrats on the silver Trapper! The fun of getting out with friends is well worth it.
Thank you Scott. I enjoy hunting with the friends so much I almost hate going out by myself. But that does not mean I'm not going. Trapper

Nice save’s. Weather is finally starting to cooperate. Happy Hunting
Thanks John. It is going slow but it is going. Trapper
Congrats on those 3, You'll be digging 3 a day in no time.
Not to sure about your prediction Carl. But I do hope your right. Trapper
One silver per hunt sounds pretty good to me. Congrats
Appreciate the comments BAC. Slow but Steady. Trapper
A silver a day keeps the doctor away! I’m sitting at only 2 silvers for the year across about a dozen hunts, so I’m pretty jealous of your ratio at this point! I better get digging, or my doctor bills are gonna get out of control! :lol:
You made me smile Ben. I'd rather dig Indian's and "V"s than Rosie's like you have done. Trapper
Don't overdose on 3 of them at a time..... ;)[/QUOTE
I'll take precautions if need be Sean, so I highly doubt overdose will be a problem. Trapper

nice saves trapper congrats :D
Thank you Mark. Guess last year spoiled me and I'm becoming impatient for a big day. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom