The So. Cal. Storms Have Been Good to Me

jjm861

Elite Member
It has been several years since we have had sand movement like this in So. Cal. I checked the beach cams last night to see if the Gale Warnings that were in effect would do some damage to the beaches. Sure enough, when I arrived at O-Dark-Thirty this morning, the sand had definitely moved since my visit on Sunday.

Today's finds include a good amount of clad and 5 silvers....2 Washington's, 2 Rosies and a Merc. I was also very fortunate to find a very nice men's 14k gold ring. I found one very similar to the one pictured a few year ago.

Hey Felix....this time I decided to include my penny finds :laughing::laughing: I know there are at least 2 Wheaties in the bunch.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Right on Jeff, Nice hunt! Congrats on the old silva and near honker gold band! I think I need to do some scouting tomorrow morning :yes:

Is that ring two tone? Either way a nice ring, that is above average weight... Almost equal to 2 rings right there... ;)

Holy cow Jeff- that's awesome! Congrats my friend!!! I saw yesterday's surf report but I didn't think the tide was all that favorable- still learning! Man I wish that work didn't get in the way of my hobby so much!

You're a tough cookie to tolerate the cold weather that we are having lately. To cold for my blood. Congrats. And I'm sure that your hunting North of Pendleton because South of that is Dog Poop..

Luv it. Great pix and story . Luv them green-kissed clad, which shows you're dealing with older multi-year losses that mother nature groups together :cool3:

That is a nice ring Jim.. your first pic looked like a white gold band sitting on top of a yellow band... We need to be careful all these Felix mentions are going to go to his head :lol:

:dingding: Lovely weight on that ring - major congrats!
We need to be careful all these Felix mentions are going to go to his head :lol:
C'mon Craig! We all know if that starts to happen you're going to be the 1st one to smack me down and put me back in my place! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom