• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Just Enough Gold for Gas Money

jjm861

Elite Member
Well....you So.Cal. guys and gals can a attest to the tough detecting conditions the last 2 weeks. I should not complain....we have has some good sand movement over the last couple of months. However, with no really big swells over the last to weeks, the sand has started to move back in.

After a little scouting, I did find an area that still had a very small cut. It took some persistence, but I was able to find a little clad as well as a little .94g 14k white gold earring. I was not sure about this one, but as plain as day, my loop was able to make out the "14k Italy" stamp on the earring post.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 383
Better than a poke in the eye WTG ! :D and better than my gold the last two moths a big ol nada ;) hope to see ya on the sand soon man GL&HH

A real ya who moment anytime you find gold. Got our fingers crossed on the spring break crowd.....let the craziness begin.

The beaches up in my part of CA are sanded in as well. As far as I know anyhow. The surfer/buoy stat's are so wimpy poor, that I don't even bother going to look. It's been back to land hunting for several weeks now.

Beautiful! Knife cut profile will glimmer in the light, almost like a gemstone. Hope you dont' send them for melt....or if you do, lemme know and I'll buy 'em from you and repurpose them.

Well you got something for your time...

And getting out is not bad, think of all the ones who are snowed in chomping at the bit to go detect anywhere.

And melt value for 0.94 grams of 14k is worth...

... wait for it...

$22 AND EIGHTY TWO CENTS!

Jim, you've got a gas guzzler!

:cool3:

R5

Back
Top Bottom