WARNING: Click Bait

I like his videos. Well done and the terrain is awesome. I saw the Yahoo click bait ad too. the people who produce those sponsored ads are scum.

First of all, IMO Yahoo is so Liberal that I can't stand their anti-government news. That said, never click on a sponsored ad or else you will be waiting forever to read 2 lines per page about the subject, while a hundred ads load....! I just use google or MS Edge as my home page.

Loving GMMD

I love Brad's videos. He does a lot of research to know as much as he can about who settled in the area and shares that information. I love the mountains and small touches added by showing the different plants, insects and trees as well. Keep up the great work Brad, you don't get 49 thousand subscribers by doing something wrong. :cool3:

Yup, I hate watching videos of guys digging up 200 year old coins and 250 year old buttons. SO boring!

I agree with you free. poptops,pull tabs, screw tops, rusted pieces of iron are so much more fun to discover in the ground. At some point in the future I will have my collection of junk mounted in glass cases on black velvet.

Anyone notice he laughs to himself a lot. I started looking for it and now it is so distracting.

Cools finds and videos though.

yes ! this is true! he lives in vermont! you gotta laugh if ya live there!
nothin' but cows and trees.it's so f**kin cold there in the winter,bleak,desolate,
yeah! ya gotta laugh to keep from losin' it altogether! they got an a**hole for a governor, and some screwy laws, but thy got some "super" farm fields to hunt with a ton of colonial stuff in 'em.state is mostly rural with wide open land.mostly farms!.i love vermont!,but i'm kinda "nuts" too,so i would fit right in...just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Didn't see the yahoo link. but the people who run click bait farms are much like they spammers of old. They don't give a darn about anything but making money through their trickery.

I rather suspect the click baiter just highacked Green Mountain Metal detector.s video. I have watch Brad for the past year, I cannot imagine him being a click baiter.

also Brad hunts in a geographical area that is rather remote and specializes in cellar holes so he finds basically the same type of good targets all the time and a little trash like shot gun shell stamps.

The area he hunts is absolutely stunning pristine wilderness. That alone is worth the viewing of his videos.

yeah! i watch his stuff a lot! very interesting.when i watch, i try to 'envision" how it must have been for those people to live way out there like that. it's truly amazing what with the really "nasty" weather they had to put up with, and still "survive" it's no wonder they didn't live a very long life.when you really think about it, they HAD to be some really tough hombres to live there.true "yankee" spirits" all! beautiful state is vermont! if you try to live there, just bring plenty of money and a great pension,ya gonna need it...i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Hey friends, Brad from GMMD checking in! As many called it, the “boredomtherapy” website (without permission) hijacked my counterfeit-8-Reales-find story, turned it into a cancerous ad-laden slideshow and promoted it on Yahoo. While it’s been kinda cool being on the front page of Yahoo for a few days, it’s a bummer they turned one of my favorite finds into such a unreadable clickbait story. I have to agree with the original poster, avoid it, it’s not worth the time navigating the persistent popups.

Side note: I wear fingerless gloves because I can’t stand losing fingertip dexterity while handling coins/relics but my wedding band gives me blisters while shoveling and riding my quad. Also, I use my phone a lot for GPS and requires bare fingers to operate.

Glad to hear some of you enjoy my videos, thanks for the kind words!

brad! your videos are truly good! i like 'em! want to thank you for taking the time to do them! appreciate the fact that you "want" to put 'em up on you tube, for others to see! your efforts for doing so are to be 'commended" again, thanks for "sharing!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I wear fingerless gloves so I don't go to pick my nose and forget I have a huge clod of dirt on the end of it. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom