Found Gold, Silver, Coins. Pleasure! Underwater detecting. Treasure hunting.

Roman Digger

Hi Friends!
My new video Treasure Hunting :)
Found Gold, Silver, Coins. Pleasure! Underwater detecting. Treasure hunting.

23668455_1692264187462486_7357546210913157120_n.jpg

23823322_162858240984164_5607934009498664960_n.jpg

23098916_163218714276328_8385794993989615616_n.jpg

All HH&GL

Thats just C R A Z Y amount of stuff. I assume from the fanning your have a mask on? Beautiful water.......reminds me of Greece. Ours change a good bit here in the gulf..... the darker the water the better it is for us IMO. People drop their stuff.... and they just cant find it. GREAT hunt.

Did i see you turn your machine ON..... or were you just adjusting the sensitivity? I ask that because sometimes a machine turned on IN the salt water will GB in the Pos range .... and with the salt setting can adjust out smaller gold........ but doesnt look like you had much trouble finding gold.:lol:

Dew

:dingding: I really enjoy watching those fanning videos. It's like you're a magician uncovering the treasure. Seeing 🐙 was pretty cool too! Just a great hunt!!

Nice finds, and congrats on the gold! That bottom picture with the clear water and the detector is amazing! I like it very much! :)

Really cool finds, congrats!!

Awesome pictures and video, thanks for sharing!!

<°)))>{

Awesome job on those finds, and super clear video, what was the camera and frame rate set at? Sometimes I forget clear water like that can be found somewhere else other than the Caribbean and Pacific :yes::D

Very good day out in the water! And love that water and gold!

You are loved not only by gold but also by our friends - Mullus barbatus :D

ps:remember the signature I have on the forum - best friend Mullus barbatus :D (ru) лучший друг барабулек :D

Last edited:
I'm still a BIG fan of your videos!... Fantastic finds. Was that all from one dive or the highlite of several days? Keep up the great work and we look forward to more in the future.

I'm still a BIG fan of your videos!... Fantastic finds. Was that all from one dive or the highlite of several days? Keep up the great work and we look forward to more in the future.

Hello Friend! Yes it was one dive. Thank you very much )
GL & HH

you are loved not only by gold but also by our friends - mullus barbatus :d

ps:remember the signature i have on the forum - best friend mullus barbatus :d (ru) лучший друг барабулек :d

Сапсибо Руслан!
Я понял тебя ))

Very good day out in the water! And love that water and gold!

Awesome recoveries, that is an insane ring count!

Really cool finds, congrats!!

Awesome pictures and video, thanks for sharing!!

<°)))>{

Nice finds, and congrats on the gold! That bottom picture with the clear water and the detector is amazing! I like it very much! :)

:dingding: I really enjoy watching those fanning videos. It's like you're a magician uncovering the treasure. Seeing 🐙 was pretty cool too! Just a great hunt!!

Guys thank you all. I'm very glad that you liked my video. I wish you good luck in your search and find more treasure. )

Living the dream! I thought it was like hunting in a swimming pool with the clarity of the water. So envious! Love the videos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom