fort donelson relic hunt

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
went to the fort donelson relic hunt this weekend and had a blast,met alot of nice folks including TN dirt digger and his wife,they are some great folks and it was very nice to meet both of them. unfortunately I didnt get alot of pics of the hunt but I think George's wife did so maybe he will post some pics as well. here are my finds for Saturday.

Attachments

• hunt field.JPG
    hunt field.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 422
  • relics1.JPG
    relics1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 435
  • relics2.JPG
    relics2.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 414
thanks folks...the hooks are nap sack "J" hooks...they kept the flap closed on the pack.{I think}

nice!

real nice finds! i wanna find a civil war bullet.damn.maybe i will have to buy one. .always wanted one of those!
great job!
dave

Congrats on all the great finds! Glad to see you were able to meet up with a fellow forum member!

Dang Kris great finds! I have really been looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about this place as I was very interested in going, but it just wasn't in the cards this year.

Talk about bullet and button heaven! Nice goin!

thanks folks! I just got done cleaning my finds and one of the eagle buttons still has some fabric on the eyelet,how cool is that! my camera is dead so when its charged ill get a pic of it.

Congrats

Nice finds.. Would love to hunt an area like that. Especially like the old bullets

Looks like a great time! I hope to go next year. I'll try and save a vacation day for it. Did you happen to win any of the prizes?

Looks like a great time! I hope to go next year. I'll try and save a vacation day for it. Did you happen to win any of the prizes?

yeah I won the bullet grouping from the palmetto arsenal...some pretty cool looking bullets..ill get a pic of them as well when my camera is charged.

Sounds like a great hunt Relic. Would love to do some relic hunting on the right coast some day. Nice finds. WOLF

went to the fort donelson relic hunt this weekend and had a blast,met alot of nice folks including TN dirt digger and his wife,they are some great folks and it was very nice to meet both of them. unfortunately I didnt get alot of pics of the hunt but I think George's wife did so maybe he will post some pics as well. here are my finds for Saturday.
Hey Kris...I will get some pics of the hunt posted tonight....Me and the Misses had a big time and really enjoyed meeting a bunch of fine folks that had like interest...Man you got some great finds there!...I hate to post my meager finds next to yours!...lol...Congrats my friend!

Back
Top Bottom