Needs Indonesian partner

ripsdevala

Hi,

This is my first post and greating to all hunter.
Is there indonesian hunter here, i just find this new hobbies with diy MD, metal detecting is somewhat rare and weird here
If anyone near my place surabaya lets go for some hunting at the old italian diging site, one hour from my place.

Best,
Rips

Been there several times, have often thought of detecting Java. No previous hunters there, thousands of years of history and old coins, possibly less pulltabs, you are really lucky. But I think that the locals will surround you and will not let you alone, they will be curious.

Been there several times, have often thought of detecting Java. No previous hunters there, thousands of years of history and old coins, possibly less pulltabs, you are really lucky. But I think that the locals will surround you and will not let you alone, they will be curious.

Its okay for me, thats normal here to be curious, especially for kids, and its abnormal to see a foreigner with detector :lol:, one hunter says that he is been reported to police as a terorist, hunt for treasure.

Back
Top Bottom