Detecting saved my bacon today!

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
I had to run my youngest to cheer practice this morning and left out without my wallet. I was riding on empty and was getting a little worried that I wouldn't make it back when I spied my collection of change that was ready for the coinstar. 13 bucks in change, 10 in the tank and three ready to go into the wallet. Also, drove past a speed trap, they had 4 bike cops lined up with radar guns. Lucky I was doing exactly the speed limit.

BCD

Beautiful story man! Love it! A guy can be dead broke, but in a few hours in the right location, armed with only an introductory rig and a screwdriver, knock down enough clad to get something to eat or a gallon of gas or a cup of coffee!
Clad can save the day!..fast, ready to spend, immediately!
Mud

Congrats , onthe cash save and ticket save ! I decided years ago just to accept the speed limit and deal with being late if I have to .
HH

Congrats , onthe cash save and ticket save ! I decided years ago just to accept the speed limit and deal with being late if I have to .
HH

Same here Ricki!...I plan ahead and leave early...its a good trait to have that saves a fellow money in the long run...

Sweet... reminds me of coming home the other night and saw a cop with a radar gun on a segway of all things. I almost floored it just to see how the pursuit would go. :lol:

I figured as much, I'm sure they had someone parked behind a building a few blocks down the road but man it would have been interesting watching him fly up the sidewalk on a segway. Then again with traffic the way it typically is he could just walk up to me I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom