Greetings from SE NM

Bonus points for calling it chile and chilli! You know you can order it online nowadays. I don't blame you for moving. If the Mrs. ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
I was in the Albuquerque area, lived in Edgewood for a while but still worked in Abq. The company I worked for had me covering the whole state for service calls. I got there in 83 and left in 10. My wife hated the area and wanted to move back to Florida so we did. Only wished I had started detecting while I was there... running out of Green Chile so we may have to make another trip back that way soon though. :lol:

Thanks! Never been to Louisiana but have worked with many people from the state when they come to NM to work a turnaround at the refinery I work at. Good people.
Welcome from Louisiana!!

I'm having fun with it but still have a lot to learn. I couldn't help myself and I now have a Deus on the way. You could say it's getting serious.
Welcome from Kansas. You picked a GREAT MACHINE to start out with. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

Thanks for warm welcomes, guys. Hope to make you guys proud. :D

Hello and welcome from Missouri.

:welcome2: from North Carolina.

Welcome from FL. You have a great machine which will serve you well. Good Hunting!

Another welcome from North Carolina.

Welcome from the Garden State

Welcome and good luck from Northern MA

Welcome from Northeast Ohio!! Great choice of Metal Detector!! Happy Hunting

I wouldn't mind detecting in your neck of the woods. I got to visit Lawrenceburg years ago. It was beautiful and definitely greener than SE NM. Hoping to learn a few Deus tricks from you Mr. Shooter. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome to the forum

Back
Top Bottom