Ceramic Ball Brass Probe

pacer

Recently lost my favorite coin probe. Had it for over 20 years, guess it had to happen eventually. Looked around and couldn't locate any like the one I had. So I decided to make my own. I used a 1.25" diameter White ceramic ball handle and 5/32" diameter brass rod. After threading the brass rod and screwing into the handle, I used a 2 part apoxy to make sure it doesn't come apart. Don't know why I made 3 of them as I only use 1 at a time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 221
Those look good. Can’t seem to get the probe part down yet. A newbie, and my plugs are still too large, but every outing gets better.

Recently lost my favorite coin probe. Had it for over 20 years, guess it had to happen eventually. Looked around and couldn't locate any like the one I had. So I decided to make my own. I used a 1.25" diameter White ceramic ball handle and 5/32" diameter brass rod. After threading the brass rod and screwing into the handle, I used a 2 part apoxy to make sure it doesn't come apart. Don't know why I made 3 of them as I only use 1 at a time.
Look just like mine only my handle is black. They do work awesome for sure.

Back
Top Bottom