Just pulled the trigger. Multi Kruzer on the way!

WarShrik3

It was between the Kruzer and the Nox 800. Hope I made the right choice. "fingers crossed"

Big thanks to Bart over at Big Boys Hobbies. Great customer service as usual.

Good choice! The Kruzer is a very good unit with great performance. I have been swinging one for several months and it has held up extremely well and has made me some great finds.

Congratz! I think they look great in the vids,...They seem to have blistering speed. Let us know what you think.

Congrats on the purchase! I swing the Impact and I love the quality of Macro and Nokta products. Customer service is second to none. You will definately up your game with the Kruzer!

Apparently not near as deep as the Nox with stock coils, though the Nox has a wider coil..

I'll take good ID over depth tho,wasn't impressed with the nox in either department..Actually you have the deepest unit I think I’ve ever used,the signum 7272

Last edited:
Congrat's!

I've thoroughly enjoyed running the Kruzer and I'm still getting used to all the customization options.

Congrats! I pulled the trigger a month ago on the 800...and then had to buy another detector since they were backordered so much, so def a good choice.

Deep it is, and running it in deep mode for coins is silly deep, but it's not an iron sifter, quite average in that department to be honest.

I'll take good ID over depth tho,wasn't impressed with the nox in either department..Actually you have the deepest unit I think I’ve ever used,the signum 7272

I have the impact and like it a lot. These guys make quality machines.

I find the Multi Kruzer to be exceptional in iron sifting, one of the best out there. Ghound, from your comments, you don't own the Kruzer so how do you know? It also has a 7in concentric available for it which really ups the game in trashy iron.

Back
Top Bottom