HELP ME i am puzzled

BOOB

Pending Member
HELP ME i am puzzled I want to buy metal detector I am puzzled between GPX 5000 and Fisher 75 black note I want it purely for Dahab ancient treasures whichever Aqdil

I would talk to one of the sponsors on this site---I've only dealt with one of them...That's Bart of "Big Boy Hobbies..Dealt with Bart and what I can tell he's a stand up and straight talking guy...Give Bart a call.. I'm sure other sponsors are too---Hope this helps

فيشر

[Lee GPX5000 I want your advice I want to buy Metal Detector

I have an F75LTD, and love it. It's got quite a learning curve, but it's light weight and deep. Tom Dankowski has done a lot of testing with it and other models, and puts the F75LTD up against any of the top detectors. Do a search for his web site.

I get all my equipment from Larry at NWI Detectors (http://nwimetaldetectors.com/). He's very knowledgeable, and I'm sure would be willing to give you input.

There is not only a big difference between those to detectors but also about $4000.00 difference. If your serious about it I would think that you know the complete difference between the two.
If you don't you need to do some research.

There is not only a big difference between those to detectors but also about $4000.00 difference. If your serious about it I would think that you know the complete difference between the two.
If you don't you need to do some research.

+1......also, "BOOB" you never mentioned what you were "puzzled about". Many of us could write pages about the differences between the two units, their pro's and con's so please state specifically what you want to know.

Best Regards,

David

Back
Top Bottom