Just a Small Amount of Clad Memorial Weekend Hunting

Paper

Elite Member
Didn't really have a great time hunting over the long weekend. I suspect that it may be due to using some energizer rechargeable batteries instead of the normal alkaline ones I've been using. I had them charged up to full on Friday but when I put them in my detector on Sunday the battery signal showed around 75%. Signals just didn't "feel" as clear and crisp as I would have expected, not really sure how to explain it with words. I was not doing great on getting things in the plug either and as a result retrieving things took much longer than it should have and I ended up stabbing quite a few coins in the process. Overall everything just felt "off" so I didn't stay out long.

Finds on the left of the line are from a new school I spent an hour at Sunday. I didn't discriminate out iron on the playgrounds because kicking woodchips around is so easy. If nothing else I get to assure myself that the iron signals I ignore on the field are indeed nothing but trash. Got lucky on the quarters but the foil started to get to me. Will definitely be back come summer.

Finds on the right are from my first school I've been hitting from the start; probably spent about an hour and a half hunting. Searched around the area where I found the gold charm last time but no luck on a chain, same deal looking for more pieces of the sterling necklace. First Chuck-E-Cheese token, dated 1981.

http://i60.tinypic.com/dcnxw.jpg
14ju4hw.jpg

Total Clad: $1.83

Not too bad ! I hate those packets ! they read the same as good gold on my detector. I dont get them a lot at the beach but when I do, its a whole lot of excitement for nothing !

Back
Top Bottom