Anyone near Everett WA

Looking for Everett partner.

Hi, I was wondering if you were still looking for a hunting partner? I live in Lake Stevens and hunt in Everett a lot. Let me know.

I go in and out of Everett a lot for Boeing and stay in Lynwood. If you are still looking for a hunting partner Ill start bringing my detector.

Hello all

I am new to the forum here and would like to find some others that are somewhat local to me who would like to go detecting sometime.
I am in Monroe,Wa.
I have been detecting off and on for about 3 years now.
I have a couple of Radio Shack detectors (both are the rebadged Bounty Hunter Land Star) and a Minelab XT-18000. I also Have a Whites Bullseye pin-pointer. Is anyone out there?:?:

Attachments

• guy_20digger.gif
    guy_20digger.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,056
I live in Mill Creek

I can hunt on Sundays and sometimes during the week. Let me know.

Paul

hi from everett wa BH SS2 PIONEER 202

Hi if any of you guys wants to go for a hunt i,m in.I went down to howerth park & found a silver ring & what looks like a rock with gold viens.I also found about 2.00 in change.That was at high tide.I spotted three vacant lots downtown everett where 100 yr old houses once stood the steps are still there.evergreen way just N of everett high.Looks like a good spot.email [email protected].

WELCOME! Try the “stickies” at the top of this section and also the clubs sticky at the top of the Clubs, Hunts and Event section of the Forum.

I live in Mill Creek. I'm available most Sundays and sometimes during the week. I also have a DFX.

hello, i am very experienced detecting stud, and for a small price i can show even you how to find silver in this state!

i thought we were all in this for fun,and you want to charge people to go with you ,i will go with you to gain knowledge,i will never pay for it,so no hunt with you ,thanks anyways

i am new to the forum here and would like to find some others that are somewhat local to me who would like to go detecting sometime.
I am in monroe,wa.
I have been detecting off and on for about 3 years now.
I have a couple of radio shack detectors (both are the rebadged bounty hunter land star) and a minelab xt-18000. I also have a whites bullseye pin-pointer. Is anyone out there?:?:

hey whats up i live in marysville pretty close to you,look me up and we will get together to swing looking for more spots to hunt,i was thinking about the evergreen fairground,can we go there or not i have not done any investigating about that place talk to you later

Yea vanold your a real metal detecting stud with your 4 silver coins and 10 bucks in clad over 10 years..haha i couldnt believe my eyes when i read you want to charge this guy to be your hunting buddy..hahahahahahahaaaa

Yea vanold your a real metal detecting stud with your 4 silver coins and 10 bucks in clad over 10 years..haha i couldnt believe my eyes when i read you want to charge this guy to be your hunting buddy..hahahahahahahaaaa

no kidding, i should charge him because i am a good learner:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom