Used ctx or new xp deus

Well it's a late 60's big block muscle car, my daily driver is an SUV which gets about 10.5mph, I couldn't afford to live in the UK. :D

Don't know if you have it over in states but we have road tax which is based on the co2 omissions from your car ,for example my road tax is about $200 a year but my brother has a 4x4 and his road tax is about $1000 a year.
The next car I am due to get in November the road tax will be only $50 a year and some cars with tiny engines get free road tax and when I say tiny engines I mean 950cc so smaller.

Don't know if you have it over in states but we have road tax which is based on the co2 omissions from your car ,for example my road tax is about $200 a year but my brother has a 4x4 and his road tax is about $1000 a year.
The next car I am due to get in November the road tax will be only $50 a year and some cars with tiny engines get free road tax and when I say tiny engines I mean 950cc so smaller.

Nope, we have registration, and inspections but that's only like $50 and $35 a year or so, in some states it's free for inspections. I don't know how you guys afford to drive in the UK.

Nope, we have registration, and inspections but that's only like $50 and $35 a year or so, in some states it's free for inspections. I don't know how you guys afford to drive in the UK.

We don't have a choice public transport is rubbish at the best of times and can be very expensive , a train from where I live to London about 200 miles in distance can cost anywhere between $40 to $800 return depending on what day of the week and what time you travel.i forgot train fairs are going up next year by20%

If you live in London ( which I dont ) and drive a car they have a congestion charge which is about $80 a day or something like that,it based on what the co2 from your car.

Other major cities in the uk are thinking of introducing the charge in the next few years ,and they wonder why shop in the cities are going out of business .

We are known as treasure island to big businesses.i wonder why:laughing:

I couldn't do it! Give me that gas guzzling American muscel or luxury full sized SUV. I'll take that 12 mpg over a head on in a 46 mpg any day. I've seen the results of far too many wrecks to buy one of those ready made aluminum coffins.

I agree the Deus and CTX would complement each other very well. The Deus is a monster in iron infested locations and the CTX is a deep silver monster. Just depends on what and where you plan to hunt the most.

I couldn't do it! Give me that gas guzzling American muscel or luxury full sized SUV. I'll take that 12 mpg over a head on in a 46 mpg any day. I've seen the results of far too many wrecks to buy one of those ready made aluminum coffins.

I agree the Deus and CTX would complement each other very well. The Deus is a monster in iron infested locations and the CTX is a deep silver monster. Just depends on what and where you plan to hunt the most.

I agree but....im a civil war buff. I could care less about silver so using a Deus and at-pro for water and iron areas in relic camps they also compliment each other. I woud never spend money again on a minelab just for mercs and rosies. It would take forever to pay it off. But I do understand there are people who mainly clad shoot and want silver. Its all about what ya like

I agree but....im a civil war buff. I could care less about silver so using a Deus and at-pro for water and iron areas in relic camps they also compliment each other. I woud never spend money again on a minelab just for mercs and rosies. It would take forever to pay it off. But I do understand there are people who mainly clad shoot and want silver. Its all about what ya like

My problem is, I found the slow sweep speed of the Minelabs to be tedious, especially for large fields and wooded areas when relic hunting. I've owned 2 Explorers, a Sov XS2a pro, and a Musketeer, and while they find the targets, I just can't cover much ground with them. I also think I now slouch to the right after swinging that Sov xs 2a pro with Sunray dti2 meter and 12in Sunray coil. :D

My problem is, I found the slow sweep speed of the Minelabs to be tedious, especially for large fields and wooded areas when relic hunting. I've owned 2 Explorers, a Sov XS2a pro, and a Musketeer, and while they find the targets, I just can't cover much ground with them. I also think I now slouch to the right after swinging that Sov xs 2a pro with Sunray dti2 meter and 12in Sunray coil. :D

this is exactly why im enjoying my Deus. Its lightning

this is exactly why im enjoying my Deus. Its lightning

haha, that's my main gripe with Minelab, mine all worked great, and went deep, the only problem was I like to move quickly and wasn't getting the depth I should have with the correct slow sweep speed which they seem to require. My F75 and V3i seem to like a faster sweep, and actually go deeper with a fast sweep speed. This should be a big consideration when choosing a detector.

Back
Top Bottom