Shreveport, La.

kyzzerr

Hello from Shreveport, La.,
Looking for someone to detect with in the Shreveport area, willing to travel if work permits. I have both water and dirt detectors, message me if interested in finding and detecting new spots in the Shreveport area

I can hunt with you in Shreveport. LMK if you are still looking for someone.

I'm in Shreveport also. And interested in getting out with some more experience MDers in the area for pointers.

Shreveport no answers.

Any of you still shoot in the Shreveport area? I have been calling around trying to get a straight answer but parks and recreation, police and internet are useless in finding if it is legal or illegal to shoot on Shreveport parks. Anybody have a answer?

Any of you still shoot in the Shreveport area? I have been calling around trying to get a straight answer but parks and recreation, police and internet are useless in finding if it is legal or illegal to shoot on Shreveport parks. Anybody have a answer?

Do you mean that you contacted parks and rec, police, etc... ? Then what do you mean by that you got "no straight answer" ? What was their answer then? no answer at all? Or "I don't know" or "maybe maybe not" ? or what?

If they provided nothing saying that it was prohibited, then ..... seems to me that THAT'S your answer. In other words: there need not be an express allowance for an activity. No more so that you'd expect something that said "frisbee throwing allowed". On the contrary: A person assumes they can throw frisbees unless it were DIS-allowed. So if the rules there are silent on the subject (ie.: no prohibitions), then presto, there's your answer.

Back
Top Bottom