Near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Sean13

Last thread got off topic so I'm gonna restart it! Im still new at this so I'm looking for someone who knows good spots that lives around Winnipeg, MB thanks!! PM me if your interested!!

Go to the City of Winnipeg's website and look for the parks pages. Or if you know of old city parks and/or schools, just go there and start swinging your coil. You could also just start knocking on doors of houses in the old parts of town. Go to farms after the harvest. And I want to say congratulations to you and the City of Winnipeg on acquiring an NHL franchise again!

Thanks!

Thanks for the tips! and our city has never been more excited for anything! Tickets sold out in 4 mins and at school they stopped our classes to watch the conference!

Detecting Winnipeg, manitoba

Hey Sean: I'v been detecting winnipeg & area for 5 years now, done most of the parks & schools around the city but you still find new stuff every spring no matter where you look.I'm always looking for new adventure spots outside winnipeg but the property owners are very resistant to let a detectorist go on their property, they always think we are decieving. I can feed you some useful tips and locations for the up & coming spring season if you contact me. You can also visit my website at www.lostjewelryrecovery.com and contact me through there if you wish. Welcome to the great hobby of Metal Detecting Manitoba.

Last thread got off topic so I'm gonna restart it! Im still new at this so I'm looking for someone who knows good spots that lives around Winnipeg, MB thanks!! PM me if your interested!!

I'm going to try Grand beach in the spring. Schools and parks are good places to start just remember to tidy up after digging.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom