Germany?

I am in Ursensollen. and just started myself. I know Rumble bee has offered to take me with him so maybe the three of us can hit it up?

Seems like all the members located in Germany are in Bavaria (not fair!), if you guys ever venture north (Bielefeld area) and starting in March 2014--Berlin, let me know! :cool:

Will do! I am down for anything. No clue where Bielefeld is but sounds cold lol

I appreciate the offer. Where is Ursensollen located? I'm just starting out as well. I'm in Afghanistan but will be home next month. Will have to get together when I'm back.

Ursensollen is Amberg. no worries. hit me up when you get back. you are probably with some of my Soldiers out there. gotta love the cap lol.

Bavaria

Im in Kemnath area. Stationed in Graf. Lets al get together soon. I have a few other buddys as well who I go out with on a regular basis.

Germany friends

Just checking in,
I am in the Ramstein area. I have 7 years of metal detecting in Germany. Would not mind a Berlin visit in the summer. So far it's me and another guy digging in this area.
Thanks

Nice to meet you all. pm me and I will send my handy number. also on the 25th I just dug up a 1760 3 pfennig! so this year is going well! see you all soon.

Pfennigs

You keep track of the total face value of the pfennigs you find and youll have to get a calculator every time you go out. Pfennigs are the coins that I find most of. 1875 and 1876 seem to be the ones that pop up the most. I have probly 200 or so that I found since July here. Once this snow melts we will have to meet up. I have a few spots here and there in the Weiden area that we have been doing okay in. But the best spots we go to are out my direction...North of Grafenwoehr. me and either 2 or 3 of my buddys go out together. One of us is bound to strike into something good every time we go out. We talk a lot of smack to each other while were out just to keep each other excited. What kind of machines do you fellas run?

Back
Top Bottom