Pro Pointer

T-Man

Elite Member
Just a quick shout out to Phil at Myers. Finally convinced my wife that I really needed the pro prointer to prevent turning the backyard into a mine field, with my birthday coming up in a few weeks and me crying to her every morning that my little BH Quick Silver doesn't lock onto anything to save it life. (either that or the moles have their WWI helmets on again) Either way she finally gave me the OK to order. Gave Phil a call on saturday, he gave me a great deal on it, and it's on it's way today. Couldn't be happier. Now the problem is my wife is the one who checks the mail and is going to hide it from me till my B-Day which isn't till the 18th, so that is going to drive me nuts. Now I'm just going to need to either find something really good or have to wait until I can either save up enough clad or hope for a good tax return to purchase a detector that costs more then then the pointer. Either way the BH has still found a couple of barber dimes (1900 yesterday, I was jumping with that one, and 1909 a couple months back) Sorry no pics, camera lousy with close ups. All will come with time. Anyways a big thanks to Phil.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom