Magnet of some kind.

Bobmc1968

Elite Member
I found this oval shaped item about 4 inches down in a park last weekend. The half dollar is just for size reference.
picture.php

It's a strong magnet of some kind but I can't figure out what it might be used for. Anyone got any ideas?

Seems like every other week someone posts about finding these. That tells me two things. 1. There appears to be a helluva lot of those laying around out there, and 2. Apparently not everyone reads this forum regularly. :lol:

Seems like every other week someone posts about finding these. That tells me two things. 1. There appears to be a helluva lot of those laying around out there, and 2. Apparently not everyone reads this forum regularly. :lol:

After a brief search, I only found two posts since February about these. That tells me two things. 1.You like to exaggerate. 2. You spend way too much time here when you should be out detecting. :lol:

After a brief search, I only found two posts since February about these. That tells me two things. 1.You like to exaggerate. 2. You spend way too much time here when you should be out detecting. :lol:

1.You should have done a deeper search and 2. I still want to know where all those dang magnets are coming from? :?:

1.You should have done a deeper search and 2. I still want to know where all those dang magnets are coming from? :?:

1. Went back to September, still found only two references. Are you a fisherman? ;) 2. I don't know, but if they came in pairs then we've only found half of them! :lol:

Alien transmitters.. They hide them everywhere..:shock:
Also I known as cow magnets, that's just to throw you off.. Not a better place to hide them than in a cow..
Sonnydigs

Harbor Freight had a sale on them a while back. You got 2 like that and two ball magnets. The deal is you hold them apart in your hand and toss them up and they make a buzz noise. I gave a few packs to my son, and most are all missing. So thats probably where they came from :O)

Back
Top Bottom