Chestertown / Eastern Shore Maryland

generalwalton

Hello Everyone,

I have been on a MD hiatus for the year, this weekend was my first out in 2017. I moved to Chestertown Maryland this early spring, after a decade in the Nashville area. I have had zero time to get out with the move and hot weather. Now that fall is quickly approaching I would like to get out some. I know nothing about the area, none of the local laws, and have no hunting spots. (Just now staring to do the normal research) I do have 25+ years experience though, mainly modern coin shooting with some relic hunting tossed in here and there, so if anyone in the area has any good spots and would like to lay their MD MD knowledge on me, or just want someone to hunt with, hit me up. I'm available most Saturdays or Sundays. Most of the Eastern Shore MD, Western DE, and even willing to do some SE PA, as I have family up there.

Thanks,
Marshall

Little too far for me, but I love the eastern shore. Spent quite a bit of time there, fishing Stripers. I have some family in Chestertown. I do know, from family stories, much of the bay side towns had local beaches with pic-nic grounds. Probably a good place to start researching.

I get down there at least once a month but am from South Jersey and don't know any spots. I haven't dug there yet, but think about it every time I'm down that way. If you get a lead and don't want to go alone, give me a shout.

Back
Top Bottom