Supporter
Forum Supporter
This below copied from dankowski forum

Nokta Detectors Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello all...
> In addition, we are now working on the final arran
> gements of our service center in the USA. You will
> see an announcement from me hopefully soon.
> Here I guarantee that no one will be left out in t
> he dark in terms of after sales support. One way o
> r another, we will always stand behind our product
> s and valued customer...whether it is through our
> service center or us directly.
> Thank you!

I remember when these Turkish units first came out, I was concerned about the service after the sale since they were based in Turkey. That ended up being a non issue. My Racer had a faulty coil and after a quick email I was told a replacement would be shipped out to me that day, 4 days later my replacement coil was on my doorstep!
I went from being one of their biggest critic's to a big fan of this company. They sure have set the bar pretty high for the competition in terms of R&D and getting new improved models on the market in record time.

I remember when these Turkish units first came out, I was concerned about the service after the sale since they were based in Turkey. That ended up being a non issue. My Racer had a faulty coil and after a quick email I was told a replacement would be shipped out to me that day, 4 days later my replacement coil was on my doorstep!
I went from being one of their biggest critic's to a big fan of this company. They sure have set the bar pretty high for the competition in terms of R&D and getting new improved models on the market in record time.
Choppa, What type of coil issue did you have? I am experiencing sporadic craziness with my Impact where it looks like a slot machine on the screen. It is like a serious case of EMI and it has happened in 3 different hunts.

I remember when they first came out too -

Slammed as a toy and fobbed off by a great deal of people who should of known better

Now look at what they have gone and done - lol

Choppa, What type of coil issue did you have? I am experiencing sporadic craziness with my Impact where it looks like a slot machine on the screen. It is like a serious case of EMI and it has happened in 3 different hunts.

My issue was a crack in the coil ear. The plastic they used for the first few batches of detectors was very brittle.
Have you tried lowering your gain at all? shift frequencies?

My issue was a crack in the coil ear. The plastic they used for the first few batches of detectors was very brittle.
Have you tried lowering your gain at all? shift frequencies?

When this starts up I try changing frequency, shift, gain and search mode. I have dropped the gain down to the 30's but no help. The one thing I would like to try is another standard coil, to see if that is the issue. I may put on the shooter coil to see if that makes a difference.
Nokta has asked me to send them a video clip of the problem. I'm going on a club hunt Sunday and it will be in a remote location where EMI should not be present.

Back
Top Bottom