Ocean Beach Bullets?

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
visiting family for thanksgiving so I went to ocean beach (ct) today, 84 cents clad, small junk jewelry, and lots of .25 cal shell casings? bring beach towel, tan lotion and your gat??? gotta say I had a blast (born and raised in ct. but haven't been to OB in 35 or some odd years) I live now on lake Ontario but have no prime beaches like this up there....I'm excited to be a new member of your forum and when I figure out how to add pix to posts will add my finds from upstate ny...man I miss living down here..curt

I thought I pulled all the shell casings out of there!! I have pulled some larger calliber shell casings out of OB, and numerous shot gun shells. Makes me wonder what kind of parties they have there.

Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

CTKidd

I have also found some bullets at the beach before, and my conclusion was that people back in the day used to shoot the sea lions. At least in this location, there have always been a bunch of sea lions

You old farts snowed in or something?:D

Curt brought back a thread from 2013 had my scratching my head as to why... anyway I decided to go back to when he joined the forum and picked his second thread he started because the first one was about thanksgiving... :D

Mike... you will be an old fart soon enough ;)

I found a 9mm Ruger bullet on the beach the week of the New Year along with a spent casing.

I suppose if people are going to shoot their guns in the air, shooting them toward the ocean or some other unpopulated area is the way to go.

Thanks for the laughs guys. I need it more than you know....

Curt... I have a beach for you that I think you will enjoy... let me hunt for the yellow and I will put you on the lead :lol:

A couple of past hunts there

Attachments

• DSCF5275.jpg
    DSCF5275.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF5272.jpg
    DSCF5272.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 156
Back
Top Bottom