Not a Honker but Big for Me

Dang, looks huge! If its a size 12-13.... I might know someone interested.
Size 10 maybe 10-1/2. :D

Thanks for keeping our beaches free of gold contamination!:lol: And it has diamonds đź‘Ť
I do what I can. :lol:

I totally agree ! After all, durned those evil-white-man for contaminating the environment w.ith their refined-metals garbage. Right ? :laughing:
I have no biases when it comes to gold! I will accept donations from people of all colors, nationalities, religion, ages, genders, and sexual orientation. :yes:
Congrats on the rings and especially the gold one . Nice pictures !
I love the 6" coil , it's such a pleasure to swing .
Thanks Soil Surgeon, Today I hunted with both the 6" and the 11". I definitely have plans for both now that I understand how to use them. :yes:

congrats- that hockey puck coil is working just fine for you
Thanks melbajoe, I won't be using the 6" all the time but it fills a need for sure. :yes:

Way to mix things up and find some goodies. Congrats!
Thanks Jamflicker, It's nice to have options. :yes:

:dingding: That's such a nice looking ring! And there's guys out there with the 'Nox that wont dig those penny signals! :lol:
Thanks Felix, I'm going to have to adjust the tone breaks. That 19-20 break with the 2 different tones is kind of annoying! :yes:

Paid off the 6 inch coil , congrats on the hockey puck- continued find's , Earl :dingding:
Thanks Earl, Yes, I suppose so. Playing with house money now! :D

That's the way to do it George. Man....you have been killing it the last couple of hunts !!
Thanks Jeff, Well, the gold streak ended today. It's there- I just didn't get my coil over it! ;)

Nice gold man, you hit the quadfecta of metals!
Thanks Z but I'd be okay with just the 1 metal- the yellow one! :lol:

Awesome scores! 7g is a good size IMO and that ring is nicer and could fetch more than scrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ring and fantastic hunt!

Nothing like gold in the sand, buddy. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome scores! 7g is a good size IMO and that ring is nicer and could fetch more than scrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful assortment of rings! That is a nice day out for sure.

Persistence pays off! Nice finds!

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Looks like it's going to be a banner year

Back
Top Bottom