• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

garrett ace 350 vs fisher f2 dd

bardklb

i'm looking to purchase one of these detectors. from what i can tell comparing price and coil type they are a close race.i'de like to hear from acual feild users of both and see your likes and dislikes about each. it seems to be that learning the numbers on the f2 would be better for target id. or can the ace 350 do just as well learning tones and symbols?i mostly hunt dirt and some areas have alot of trash even above ground. i have a cheap detector that is not name brand and i won't bash on it because is does detect, just seems poor on the mid and high tones.

The Ace350 is an excellent machine. I found some great coins with it before moving up to an AT pro. Excellent discrimination, goes deep and usually is what it says it is. I have no experience with an F2 but for the money, the Ace350 is excellent. Also if you want one, pm me and I can tell you where to get it for less than $250...

Also check out the White's Coinmaster Pro.

Coinmaster Pro

There's quite a few videos of people hunting with them on YouTube as well. I love Fisher and Garrett as much as the next guy, but at least it's another option if you're still considering something in the price range.

Between the 2 I'd go with an F2. Faster recovery time, better target ID, longer warranty.

looks like the f2 DD is gonna be the choice. I like the numbering id plus 2 more from the quote. hey marc i'm gonna call friday to double check on the f2 then order saturday morning.

looks like the f2 DD is gonna be the choice. I like the numbering id plus 2 more from the quote. hey marc i'm gonna call friday to double check on the f2 then order saturday morning.

Great choice-The F2 is the best deal in the industry. Loaded with features, light weight and lots of fun to use. Check with Marcus on the deal with the extra 4" coil and electric pinpointer-its tough to beat.

Mike

Sounds great! Give me a call any time or visit our website to place an order.

-Marc

Back
Top Bottom