<Old Beach Just Keeps Popping>

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
I have worked this old swim hole for two years now and am closing in on 100 rings just from this one site!!! :shock: I picked up 2 more silvers and 2 junkers. It just amazes me how each time I go back, it's like a new spot. I even picked up another wheatie in the deep as well... They say you can never hunt a spot out, but I sure will try!! ;)

PS... I've been watching the water level go down down down over the last month and each time I go back I'm able to get a few more feet out in the deep... I'm just itching to see what lays beneath if I can get out another 10 - 15 yds!!!

Attachments

• CAM00463.jpg
    CAM00463.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 295
Nice you have a good spot. Get it while you can! When the water comes back up you won't be able.

Congrats on still finding the goods from your 'secret' spot! 3 silver rings is very good if you can't find the gold. Next time, buddy. Good luck on future hunts. : )

Very nice, man that spot is old those rings look like the stuff I get out of my favorite lake. :cool:

Forget about going deeper. Nothing out there. Just let me know where the lake is and I will make sure of that for you to ease your mind.

Super ring count out of there thats for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom