And now batting clean up..... CZ-21

cdv

Elite Member
Two out of four water detectors are now back getting tweeked at the factory... so I had to decide on which one would get to play in the water today... So I chose the CZ over the Sand Shark and after about an hour, I was feeling comfortable with it and it lead me to two rings in the shells.... first was a 7.2 gram 14k Fredrick Goldman band and second was a SS spinner ring. Targets otherwise were very hard to come up with other than canslaw and some iron... until a pocket spill in the water just before leaving....
Glad the CZ didn't leave me down....

HH and GL out there everyone

Cliff

Attachments

• 2013-09-06 14.41.58.jpg
    2013-09-06 14.41.58.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 477
At least both you machines still have a warranty.... thats good. You have to much gold up there..... even the CZs finding something.:laughing: Just pullen your chain, its kind of nice to change it up sometimes.

Dew

Those CZ machines are out doing the Excal's guys. I am sold on them after seeing the performance. Deep and hot. Congrats on another for the pile Cliff!

Fine clean up, Congrads on the nice treasure. I was out Tuesday in a crowd of CZ21/20's must have been 25 of them, to just a few other brands...Folks around here are diehard CZ'er's. I have yet to see a CTX, and the xcaliburs are just starting to show after almost 20 years.

sell the others and keep that CZ smokin! nice scores there buddy.

Congrats on the fat gold!!

That stainless spinner is one of the cooler stainless rings I have seen for sure!

<*)))>{

Nice finds! Guess I'll keep my CZ-21 after all. Now, if I could only get you to swing it for me... :) Congrats!
Rich

Rich, the CZ-21 is a very reliable machine and in Autotune can be used similarly to using an Excal in Pinpoint mode (my preferred way to hunt instead of disc). In just a few hours I was confident enough to start calling targets prior to digging. Keep using your machine, it will come to you.... time in the water or on the sand and doing it often enough to gain experience with your machine and you will be haling in the gold.
I'm just happy I was fortunate enough to have a CZ for a backup machine... the Sand Shark would have had me digging all day on the iron and canslaw.

GL
Cliff

Rich, the CZ-21 is a very reliable machine and in Autotune can be used similarly to using an Excal in Pinpoint mode (my preferred way to hunt instead of disc). In just a few hours I was confident enough to start calling targets prior to digging. Keep using your machine, it will come to you.... time in the water or on the sand and doing it often enough to gain experience with your machine and you will be haling in the gold.
I'm just happy I was fortunate enough to have a CZ for a backup machine... the Sand Shark would have had me digging all day on the iron and canslaw.

GL
Cliff
so do you auto tune & leave it in PP all the time whats r volume on and ground and sense,just out of curiosity,sometimes I'm either on sand or most of the time in water,sometimes I don't hear a noise,b/c the cable on the housing I guess is loose??I then wiggle it it make a tone so is there a way I can fix this problem before sending it in?? Help:yes:

Back
Top Bottom