Sunrise in Va Beach

DSandman

Hit the dry sand at the South resort area and Croatan. Sure is nice to see the sun come up. No jewelry found, but a few dollars in change and the usual aluminum and steel. Some day there will be gold!:yes:

Attachments

• 9-7-13 Carch of the day 001.JPG
    9-7-13 Carch of the day 001.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 275
Looks like you left little to be found ...Good Hunt....Those zippers sure sound good with the Excalibur too.

Nice hunt John......I had a chance to go to the resort strip froe about 1.5. hurs. Only found $2.59 and the same junk you found. Keep looking for that gold.

Good hunting man! Yep its out there. I've found a lot of coin at VB. Still hoping to find some jewelry. Had hoped to spend a lot more time hunting this summer, but have had to work... But the good news is I have a boat load of vacation saved up and I think I am going to start planning some hunts.

I have hunted sandbridge several times... Apparently those folks only drop bottle caps! ;)

Your DAY was BETTER than MINE @ a BIG OLE O !!

Looks like a Pretty Good Day. Few KID'S = a GREAT DAY @ The BEACH :yes:

Man what I would ( GIVE ) to be able to hunt a SUNRISE at a BEACH.

( WIFE ),, YEAH, YEAH

I hunt a lot of sunrises. My problem is I forget the camera. But not the memories. I will try to remember the camera. It is so quiet except for the wind and surf.

I agree with the bottle cap thing. It would seem that as much money as it costs to rent or own down in Sandbridge, that we would find a lot more goodies than we do.

good luck on your next spin

gold has been very very elusive in vb of late.
guys have been finding lots of rings, but few are yellow in color.

your best zone is damp to wet for yellow around these parts........if your heater will work in the damp zone.

good luck

It will but only in a foot or two of water. The coil is a floater and I need to be careful not to get the guts at the top wet.

Back
Top Bottom