Ring #40 and a milestone today..

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
Well I got a later start and could only find clad till I decided I was not going home till I found another ring, even junk. Well I found ring #40, a junker, that reminds me of a fortune teller's crystal ball.. Not nearly as much fun as #39 was, that's for sure!! It was dark when I finished, and I was cold!!

Also found $1.26 in clad, which pushed me over the $200 in clad for the season..

Here is the best from today's hunt, today's junker is surrounded by all of my other junkers from this season. I keep them all on a junker bracelet I found..

Thanks for looking, and best of luck to all!!

IMG_3978_zpsd48ae331.jpg

<*)))>{

Thanks HN and Patton!

I just did a count, there are at least 3 junkers not on the junker ring thing..

<*)))>{

wow, that is awesome! good on you for staying the extra time. :D

i found a junker today, myself--my first!

Nice pic! It's actually pretty cool having all those rings on a bracelet. I have only found 1 junky/corroding ring. I have the tungsten "Junkers", but any wedding band is in the display case for now.

I am pretty sure I bought one of those rings at the fair when I was a kid! Haha. I think a lot of them have a dragon or something holding the ball.

wow, that is awesome! good on you for staying the extra time. :D

i found a junker today, myself--my first!

Thanks Skwerly!

Congrats on your first junker!! It that your first ring also or just your first junker?

<*)))>{

Thanks guys, as you can see I am plagued with junkers, but even the junkers get better in the H2O..

I need to count my rings... lol.. I think now the peridot 10K was #40, and this was 41??:?:

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom