Gold/silver sticks

those sticks are call dowsing rods, and yes they do work, but you have to believe in them and it takes a lot of practice to use them. Some people claim them as a hoax. You dont have to spend a $125.00 for a pair either. Just make them out of metal coat hangers. Very simple. Mine work just as well as a commercial pair, and all it cost me was time to make them, which took all of 10 minutes of my time.

stirring.jpg

In looking at the feedback for this seller, I am amazed the people who have bought these left positive feedback before, seemingly, using them.

Just by that LOOONG description of product as well as the starting sentences with, "Folks, ......" , the $38.00 shipping and the no return policy and I would stay far far away from this.

they say you can make dowsing sticks from welding rods too (not sure on the american terminology).

Don't get me started on the lotto. Our lotto is South Africa is not as big as the USA one but yesterday I am standing behind 2 gents at the post office who hand in their ticket stub for the lotto and low and behold they win R42 000 which I think might be about $6000. I think I soiled myself after hearing that.

Like Wayne said they make them from welding or brazing rods. Brass bronze type metal. I had a friend make them and the handles were wood. He swore by them and even had the electronic kind that you load with the metal your looking for. I used mine at work for finding water pipes and it worked just fine.

Noticed from his feedback he sells a WIDE variety of items, even coffee makers. Guess the dowsing rods don't work for him very well...........:)

Dusty

Noticed from his feedback he sells a WIDE variety of items, even coffee makers. Guess the dowsing rods don't work for him very well...........:)

Dusty

No.I thought not.Maybe shouldnt have raised the subject.Seen someone on the telly trying to find water but in the end he gave up.

In my humble opinion they are a straight up gimmick, as most long range finding devices are. go far enough wandering around and I suppose you could stumble across a find with anything.

No.I thought not.Maybe shouldnt have raised the subject.Seen someone on the telly trying to find water but in the end he gave up.

It's an interesting topic, I just would like to see proof, as in photos, videos, or newspaper clippings. I have yet to meet a person who uses those and is rich.......:yes::yes:

Dusty

It's an interesting topic, I just would like to see proof, as in photos, videos, or newspaper clippings. I have yet to meet a person who uses those and is rich.......:yes::yes:

Dusty

OK Dusty,

You asked for it, so here it is.

With the advancements in GPS

receivers and wireless technology, I

have been able to transmit wirelessly

for great distances. What's needed is

an interface between some new tech

advancements and a three phase

leinarned mastomark bound mass

spectrometer.

Any metal detector will produce a

workable signal.

Both transmission and and receiving

signals are transported, via GPS-r1

phase lyniayerd tracking processors.

I recently finished attaching my first

prototype.

It is mounted on a Silver Sabre uMax.

When I first turned it on,

It read " Heading = 219 degrees 43

minutes and 27.8623272 seconds"

With a distance reading of.............

" 214,493.76343282 feet "

DSC04340-1.jpg

Well needless ta say, I jumped in

my car and ended up drivin fourty

two miles before I come up on this

one.

scan0001-1.jpg

Not a bad day detectin in Arkie Land,

Tabdog

:lol::lol: Good one Tabdog..... those items are just gimmicks...and no matter who tells you they work - they do not. There have been standing cash offers for years for proof, but when put to a scientific test, they ALL fail... that includes finding water. No one, ever, has located gold with these.... 20 feet deep??? what a ridiculous claim. RickO

OK Dusty,

You asked for it, so here it is.

With the advancements in GPS

receivers and wireless technology, I

have been able to transmit wirelessly

for great distances. What's needed is

an interface between some new tech

advancements and a three phase

leinarned mastomark bound mass

spectrometer.

Any metal detector will produce a

workable signal.

Both transmission and and receiving

signals are transported, via GPS-r1

phase lyniayerd tracking processors.

I recently finished attaching my first

prototype.

It is mounted on a Silver Sabre uMax.

When I first turned it on,

It read " Heading = 219 degrees 43

minutes and 27.8623272 seconds"

With a distance reading of.............

" 214,493.76343282 feet "

DSC04340-1.jpg

Well needless ta say, I jumped in

my car and ended up drivin fourty

two miles before I come up on this

one.

scan0001-1.jpg

Not a bad day detectin in Arkie Land,

Tabdog

Sir, I stand corrected......forgive my stupidity!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Dusty

With all respect, I wonder how people can adamantly insist that dowsing rods work, despite all the evidence to the contrary. If they worked, REALLY worked, then there would be at least one reputable news article about it.

They're a gimmick, sort of a modern-day remnant of the alchemy/sorcery days a few centuries back.

Back
Top Bottom