• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Proof that 1 box can make a 5 box CRH!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
OK, everyone knows KT has been on a very thin silver run recently, but with this CRH, THAT ENDS NOW! :laughing::laughing:

Four half boxes were silver duds, but gave up a few interesting halves....so here is the count and amount....check out Box 4 ! :shock::shock:

Box 1 - 4 NIFCs, 1 Proof
Box 2 - 3 NIFCs, 1 Proof
Box 3 - 7 NIFCs
Box 4 - TREASURE!! 1 Walker, 24 Bens (:shock:), 4 64 Kens (:D), 25 40% Ag Kens (:lol:), 22 NIFCs, 3 clad Proofs, 1 Au-Plated Ken
Box 5 - zip! :p

Totals: wait for it! 1 Walker, 24 Bens, 4 64 Kens, 25 40% Ag Kens, 22 NIFCs, 3 Proofs, 1 Au-Plated Ken!

:kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::pirate::gettinmoney:

KT looked up the Ag melt value: $262.03 ! Best Box in nearly a year!

And of course, the pics are below....even the NIFCs this time! :lol::lol:

Attachments

• CRH 02 20 2020 1 walking liberty half.JPG
    CRH 02 20 2020 1 walking liberty half.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 434
  • CRH 02 20 2020 24 Bens.jpg
    CRH 02 20 2020 24 Bens.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 462
  • CRH 02 20 2020 4 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 02 20 2020 4 64 Kens.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 437
  • CRH 02 20 2020 22 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 02 20 2020 22 NIFCs.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 446
  • CRH 02 20 2020 3 Proofs 1 Au-plated Ken.jpg
    CRH 02 20 2020 3 Proofs 1 Au-plated Ken.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 455
Thats absolutely incredible, I love those benji's. Im glad to see you doing so well. Congratulations on such a wonderful hunt and good luck on the next.

Thats absolutely incredible, I love those benji's. Im glad to see you doing so well. Congratulations on such a wonderful hunt and good luck on the next.

Usa, Royal Thanks for your comments, and yes it is certainly cool to see that liberty bell on those benjis instead of that eagle on the back of the Kens! Thanks also for the wish for continued luck!

Wow! Nice job KT, Congrats on that large pile of silver!

Ron 71, yep, KT was tempted to just pile up all the silver from this CRH and just submit one pic of it! :lol::lol::lol:

My, my, my... out-freaking-standing ! You must have peed your royal pants when you emptied Box #4. I hope some of those Bens were in better than ‘melt’ condition or good dates. Way to keep plugging, KT. They’re still out there.

Jim

My, my, my... out-freaking-standing ! You must have peed your royal pants when you emptied Box #4. I hope some of those Bens were in better than ‘melt’ condition or good dates. Way to keep plugging, KT. They’re still out there.

Jim

KT saw one ender when the box was cut open, always a good sign! But as KT was ripping the 1st 10 rolls, He saw numerous silver rims, and started :kingdances::kingdances:. And it continued like that throughout the entire box!

Nice hunt my lord!

Royal Thanks, Uncletroy! Have not heard from you much since KT took his forced sabbatical. Surely it is good to be back! :yes::yes:

KT saw one ender when the box was cut open, always a good sign! But as KT was ripping the 1st 10 rolls, He saw numerous silver rims, and started :kingdances::kingdances:. And it continued like that throughout the entire box!

Royal Thanks, Uncletroy! Have not heard from you much since KT took his forced sabbatical. Surely it is good to be back! :yes::yes:

Indeed it is my Lord. Your loyal peasant has been working the fields 7 days a week day in and day out and by the time he gets home his eyes are too worn out to look at screens Longer than necessary. Perhaps its time to get eye drops.

Indeed it is my Lord. Your loyal peasant has been working the fields 7 days a week day in and day out and by the time he gets home his eyes are too worn out to look at screens Longer than necessary. Perhaps its time to get eye drops.

Keep up the good work, Uncletroy! Good to know that someone is not hunkering at home! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom