Another Murky Water Recovery

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
A 38' go fast lost his propeller and drive shaft off a rare surface drive of some kind Saturday. Found my number and called me. It was in a very mucky river about 40' out from a dock at a restaurant. Took me about half an hour to come across it. I was in the water from 6:15Pm - 6:45 tonight. A very grateful boater.

Tomorrow going for a few more fun dives. i really am enjoying this summer

Last edited:
A 38' go fast lost his propeller and drive shaft off a rare surface drive of some kind Saturday. Found my number and called me. It was in a very mucky river about 40' out from a dock at a restaurant. Took me about half an hour to come across it.

Tomorrow going for a few more fun dives. i really am enjoying this summer

MAN, I'm tell'n ya that one of these days I'm going to finally take some diving classes.

You have some pretty cool finds for sure!!! :bowdown:

Good Lord that was one catastrophic mechanical failure! Expensive rebuild......Some Boats sure are costly...Nice recovery Dee!

Hey Scuba,

Whats that red cushion looking item and what is the tube in it for? At first I thought it was some type of float bag but the tube is throwing me off. Is it for a dive flag?

Ray

Hey Scuba,

Whats that red cushion looking item and what is the tube in it for? At first I thought it was some type of float bag but the tube is throwing me off. Is it for a dive flag?

That is for my dive flag and anything large I find while diving. I can put anchors and bombs on top of it.

Ray

Nice recovery Scuba, are you detecting for large objects and then feeling for it or are you just feeling around?

This one I felt for. The last 5 blade I used a detector. Problem with the detector is bringing it and the prop back to shore. A PAIN!

Back
Top Bottom