How do you afford high end machines?

Hmmm...…..I don't know if you have a job or not so I'll assume you either don't or it's low paying .

1. Take the detector you have now and hit the tot lots , beaches , turf etc. and start saving that money .

2. Go on facebook and start a "go fund me account" .

3. Tell your friends and family you want one for Christmas .

4. Rob a bank .

5. Blackmail someone ( this seems to be the popular thing to do now ) .

6. PM Mud puppy and ask his advice ( The Mud has he greatest ideas on this forum ) .

7.Do what Tom in California does and charge people who hunt in your area a 30% fee ( double that and make twice as much ) .

8. Have Garage sales .

9. Start a Dog walking business .

10.Marry a rich guy .

Hope this helps . Good luck and enjoy your new Nox.:laughing::gettinmoney:

I think you forgot the mule option for a Mexican drug cartel. Get a box of latex gloves and your hired......sounds like it's a little harder to quit.

I spent $212.00 on a Ace 250 package back in 2008.. Found a lot of coins and saved them.. Bought my DFX with the money and found more. Saved again and bought my ETrac.. Ain't too hard guys..

This was in my fortune cookie today. Seems about right for this thread.

Attachments

• DSCN8245.jpg
    DSCN8245.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 123
Having any detector to swing, a computer to talk about detecting, while sitting in a heated/air-conditioned home, hot and cold running water, and a fridge full of food makes us all rich to about 80 percent of the worlds population.
BETTER than 80% of the world's population
http://www.pewglobal.org/interactives/global-population-by-income/

According to the above site:

84% of the world lives on less than $20 a day ($7,300 a year). That's considered "middle income" in the world.

"Upper middle income" accounts for another 9%, which goes from $20.01 to $50.00 a day. At $50 a day, that's still only $18,250. This accounts for a whopping 93% of the world... You read that correctly. Income for 93% of the world is less than $18,250 a year.

It's interesting that the United States classifies the poverty line at $22,541. our idea of "middle class" is vastly different than the rest of the world.

So yeah, I completely applaud your statement here.

We lived very blessed lives...
You both got it right on! We are all very blessed to have any detector, whether it is cheap or expensive. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with expensive ones, but cheaper ones will make do as well. (Especially while saving up for a more expensive one.) :mder:

You could get into scrapping. Learn what metals to look out for and go from there. If you have those bulk rubbish collections near you, then you've already got an advantage. Look out for appliances that have copper in them (i.e the transformers of microwaves). Also the old cords on appliances have copper in them. Last year I made about $120 in two weeks just from scrap metal people threw out. I find it's good fun, and you can make a little extra cash as you go along. :)

Minelab down payment kit...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20180925_225400.jpg
    IMG_20180925_225400.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 114
  • imagerequest.jpg
    imagerequest.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 115
I have always sold a find when I need a new machine. The first one was the only one I paid out of pocket for. The rest have been paid for by my hobby

I’ve gotten hip to PayPal Credit. 6 months no interest. I’ve bought all my machines that way and paid them off during the 6 month period. Not all credit is bad. Just don’t spend beyond your means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom